I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

His Eyes & Smile

View previous topic View next topic Go down

His Eyes & Smile

Post by michaelkaran on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 05:01

I know a lot of women fall for the eyes & some for the smile .

And all of us , men , women , Darfur ..etc . etc .. for above + his brains + sense of humour ..

You all have been around for long .. so did he work on it or was he always like that say in ER ( but I say his From Dusk till Dawn .. nah )

So how does he get his smirk ? What is his psycholgy ?

Just Curious !!

michaelkaran
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Re: His Eyes & Smile

Post by cindigirl on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 14:48

IMO his smile is a kind smile. Some folks misinterpret it as a 'smirk' but I don't get that.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 15:11

IMHO His psychology is basically his love of life. He loves his work, he loves the people around him, he loves the World, He just loves life.

I think his "smirk" as you call it, is just him smiling at some private thought or even joke. I think his sense of humor has always been there. He was the one who made fun of his own Bell's Palsy so that others had to laugh with him, not at him.

His brains - his mind is always working, never at rest. He reads, watches TV news programs, writes, indulges in worthwhile conversations, and is forever seeking answers. He is intelligent and thoughtful and also thought provoking.

Yes, we women love his eyes, his smile, his voice, but we really are most intrigued with the entire package.
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 16:29

absolutely

but I'm also very interested in his inner self and thoughts

...if ever....
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Why eyes are so important

Post by davidarochelle on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 19:34

It has been said that eyes are the "windows to the soul." We have all seen pics of men (and women) that are by contemporary standards physically near perfection, but emotionally leave us "cold" as if the person were not human but made of stone. I feel that G has beautiful eyes because of what they truly communicate, softness (caring) and strength, qualities which transcend Western culture and are universally appreciated.

Since I am new to this site (I finally got my own laptop) I would like to ask all of you how you know so much info on G. Do you really know G personally? Do you know if G reads these posts? Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 19:48

Hi david, welcome to the forum. Of course we don't know G personally and we know so much info about G because we follow him like a fox in a henhouse. At least we know as much as the media allows us to know. LOL

And I highly doubt if he has time for or even wants to read these posts. We're just a group of people with the same interest in common - George T. Clooney.

cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 19:56

pattygirl wrote:He was the one who made fun of his own Bell's Palsy so that others had to laugh with him, not at him.

So you think he makes fun of himself so other's won't? Sounds like a defense mechanism to me.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 22:53

a defense mechanism
absolutely Cindi!
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM on Fri 23 Sep 2011, 20:22

davidarochelle wrote:It has been said that eyes are the "windows to the soul." We have all seen pics of men (and women) that are by contemporary standards physically near perfection, but emotionally leave us "cold" as if the person were not human but made of stone. I feel that G has beautiful eyes because of what they truly communicate, softness (caring) and strength, qualities which transcend Western culture and are universally appreciated.

Since I am new to this site (I finally got my own laptop) I would like to ask all of you how you know so much info on G. Do you really know G personally? Do you know if G reads these posts? Davida-Rochelle
-

If you see pics of George from his childhood, you will see that he always has had those deep, soulful, expressive eyes. His smile started to show its "coolness" when he did his headshots in LA when he was 21 years old.
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelkaran on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 05:22

I believe he is someone who is truly evolving everyday... as all of us should .
He is a human ... with the same ghosts in the mind to fight .. ( remember his look when he get's his surprise at his Lady Love's house in the middle of the night & her calling him just a 'parenthesis' in her life on the phone in 'Up in the Air ' )
The paparazzi are not there in those moments of his private life ... so we don't see 'those' photos .

I beleive coming from my semi buddhist culture that he sees everything around him as a human circus - a makebelieve - a Maya Jal ( like the Hindus mythology ) .. every one doing their best beleiving they control their destiny .. no they don't .Keanu Reeves was fatalistic in the movie on the same theme .
So GTC does not take himself too seriously .. his coolness factor .

Now if he had his own blog or twitter ( high time ) we would have asked him rather then inventing our own 'rocket science' .LOL

michaelkaran
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 05:29

michaelkaran wrote:Now if he had his own blog or twitter ( high time ) we would have asked him rather then inventing our own 'rocket science' .LOL
And that right there most likely explains why he doesn't have a blog or twitter. He'd be bombarded with a million billion questions, most about his personal life which he wouldn't want to answer.

He has two choices: have a site and be rude to everyone by not responding to them or not to have a site. I think he's chosen the better option for him.

There are a lot of weird people out there and you can see them online. There's one woman posting on a clooney site that very clearly had nothing to do with George personally who was sooo angry at him for not replying to her. IMO he's smart to stay offline.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by michaelkaran on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 05:54

Yeah you're right Katiedot .. avoiding online stalkers .

michaelkaran
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras on Fri 02 Mar 2012, 22:06

cindigirl wrote:IMO his smile is a kind smile. Some folks misinterpret it as a 'smirk' but I don't get that.

Thank you for saying that! I don't get it either. Those who enjoy criticizing him often accuse him of smirking or of being "smug." He's never come across that way to me - even before I, erm, liked him. Razz

I guess people see what they want to see, but to me his smile is warm and of the kind that is first to laugh at his own expense.
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sat 03 Mar 2012, 00:51

I love his smile....it's nice to see someone both happy and grateful. I am mad about his eyes they are just so soulfull!
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum