I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 3

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How much longer do you think George and Elisabetta will continue to be a couple?

17% 17% 
[ 6 ]
11% 11% 
[ 4 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
11% 11% 
[ 4 ]
28% 28% 
[ 10 ]
11% 11% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 36

Re: Elisabetta Canalis - girlfriend 2009 - 2011 part 3

Post by blubelle on Sat 26 Feb 2011, 23:20

After all this time and all the lonely nights all she would really need is - well - nothing.
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 15:04

Well it's a ... euhm, ...., biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig house to clean ey ! LOL!
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 18:14

With the pics and tweets of him in Maysville on Saturday, and no mention of Eli, it's so over, or she is not welcome in the "hometown" atmosphere. And you know it was George's decision, not hers!
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 19:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interview with Paolo Noseda, one of the most famous Italian actors, child star of "Chetempochefa and former professor of simultaneous Varese. With much to say about that awful interview with De Niro
"If the interpreter does Canalis, I want the maid" Zoom Print Email

"I'm already looking for her long dress with rhinestones and platform heels so Chetempochefa 12 to introduce myself. So, if a showgirl in San Remo is my job, why should I not dress me by showgirls?

Luckily Paolo Maria Noseda takes the story of Elisabetta Canalis laugh "interpreter" in Sanremo. Although it would have to be angry, and very much: he is one of the best and most famous interpreters of Italy in its way of transmission of star Fabio Fazio. Although everyone knows only his voice, which remains impressed not only by the size of the characters involved, but also for the detailed and timely translations.

Many students remember him also in Varese: he was a professor at the Higher Institute for Translators and Interpreters, by the mid-90s to the early 2000, "Consecutive and Simultaneous English" when he was already the interpreter of Naomi Campbell, Gorbachev and the stars of Oscar night. And it is he who has a blog seguitissimo and a fan page on Facebook (who personally takes care, among other things) that ask you to comment on the performance of the former tissue and current girlfriend of George Clooney.

"I have no intention of moralizing. It 's a beautiful girl, has been endowed by God could be a model and be happy as well. But why should try to do my job? I have worked with De Niro (among other things, two days after the "performance" of Canalis, Ed, just Chetempochefa - see video) is a smart man, caring, but above all know Italian. So he understood what she was saying, and I think it would also choked: because he realized that the lady was translating his words. Cases like these are the bane of the profession: the festival of Sanremo is a huge audience, there are also our potential employers, you hear a "colleague" is not up to the door to useless to think of the interpreter " .

As in the unfortunate case of "gentrification", that word that Eli was not able to traduurre caught by the "rap" by Gianni Morandi: "The one that had to do with the gentrification concerned one of the few questions that had been made pretty with an intelligent response that was completely lost, because "the interpreter" has not been able to translate it. It 's so that you lose the ability to fully understand a character. The interview is a great way to be known fully by the public and at the same time the public has an opportunity to get a more complete picture of a famous person. This kind of characters, stars, goes to San Remo in one night because it sees more public appearances in five more elsewhere, but if they are conveyed in that one night everything turns against evil. To be able to make with integrity takes time and work. "

Noseda, for the interview that Fazio has created two days later, he worked much more: "I usually for a 20-minute interview I'm preparing for a couple of days: I read the book, watch the film and get ready biographies Partly as a very good job of preparing to set up the card. In the case of De Niro, for example, there were about fifty pages. Interpreters are not overpaid, but simply paid in proportion to the work they do to prepare. "

For Ely, the situation was quite different: "The thing that shocked more of that interview, is that you could not see any kind of preparation, not even the translation of requests had been made on time. This is contrary to the public. And you can not even tell that it was left to itself: a Sanremo was my colleague Olga Fernando, talented and famous, who could ask for at least the basics of the translation: it was not working for days, but a couple hours to prepare, together with some small applications or "straight" practice ". A situation that Noseda is the daughter of a "get away from thinking of themselves, of being able to do everything, which is spreading at all levels, and that is false. Professionalism exists and is the result of study and training. "

Professionalism that seems less and less demand to see the other "nasty business" took place during the week over the interview De Niro - Canalis: "The translation of the speech made recently by Mubarak's Sky TG24, an authoritative news, appreciated and seen by the whole of Italy was clearly no. Addressed by a reckless course that has agreed to do it without having the sufficient tools to do it: but the responsibility is also and above all, the television channel that should check before using an interpreter, that he is eligible. It is not a question of difficulty of the language: in Rome there are several translators from Arabic very well. But they have a cost, which has not been addressed - said Noseda, who among the characters who translated also includes Shimon Perez and Queen Rania of Jordan - What's more, once they realized he had made a mistake, did not have not even the decency to correct with a simultaneous translation made a posteriori. Even now, the website of Sky is that awful simultaneously. To protest, I had to vex the search of the email address of the communication manager of the channel, from which I am still waiting for reply. So, I posted on my page that address, inviting those who followed me to send letters of protest. "
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 20:48

WOW! I'm sure the guy was upset because he wasn't asked. Wonder if he is the normal interrupter from past years and was bumped this year for EC.

Whatever the reason, talk about airing your issues in the press! LOL!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bidbod on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 20:56

He understands Italian and could understand what she was saying he had said and realised she was [u]not[/u] translating his words.

Bidbod
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 22:40

Bidbod wrote:
He understands Italian and could understand what she was saying he had said and realised she was not translating his words.

stupid woman
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 22:49

Wonder if RD will charge double the next time George goes to his restaurant. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 23:10

I think everyone worked out Eli wasn't translating she really didn't need to be there she ended up looking like a fool anyway.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 23:19

Well I had my laughs with her ... euhm ... approach ! lol!
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sun 27 Feb 2011, 23:22

deletetd by katiedot

This post is not polite. Please read the house rules.
it's me

Back to top Go down

She is in Mexico

Post by laetval on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 13:22

Touching distance of a special kind .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With her loincloth like extra-baggy: Elisabetta Canalis on the beach in Mexico © Clasos.com / Splash News

Well, if those are not great prospects. The schauspielernde Model Elisabetta Canalis (32) again makes vacation in Los Cabos (Mexico), but without her lover George Clooney (49). What's going on?

Who slips there so elegant the pareo on the well-formed hip?

It is obviously also in good shape otherwise exploiting dividend Italian actress and model, and of course for almost two years, sweetheart of Hollywood beau George Clooney.

She 's going on beach holidays in Mexico, specifically in Los Cabos, and not for the first time a few weeks ago, she was already there and the end of December to fill up a little romance with Clooney. Your favorite hotel demonstrates its good taste, but this is the luxury hostel "Las Ventanas del Paraiso". There is also the Olsen Twins, Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Aniston love basking in the sun.

Elisabetta Canalis but this time traveling solo. How can one understand this?

Makes it about this time not leave with her lover, but of him? That would be a paradox, they would have to first explain to the rest of womankind.

Whatever the case: a nice view of the beach offers beauty forever.
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 15:17

Hmmmm.......alone in Mexico......and of course the pareo is falling off....how else would we see her butt???

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 15:25

If those pictures are in sequence...looks like she pulled it down!
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by CarraVogue on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 15:42

Another pic of her butt while she's on the beach. Ho-hum. Why doesn't she just take the pareo off completely instead of yanking it down like that? She looks good in the first pic and she looks good in her bikini, but she looks ridiculous with it half hanging off. This is why she bugs me-she has no clue.
CarraVogue
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 16:10

So is she staying in the house he bought her?
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 21:54

Don't know, but it's a lovely place: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not worthy
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 23:07

It looks stupid walking with it hanging down like that. She really likes showing her butt. Lucky for her we have plenty of shots or her shows she normally gets more then the one blurry shot. We are in for a couple of days I guess. I doubt George really cares as long as she is away from his set. Staying at the hotel maybe her new house isn't ready yet.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue 08 Mar 2011, 23:38

Atalante wrote:Don't know, but it's a lovely place: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Not worthy

DAMN!!!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:05

Well at least there is no doubt who it is!!!!HA-HA-HA-HA, oh come on ladies this is great,(sorry but I'm Laughing my ass off my office chair) what great hours this GF has!!!! For someone sooooo in love how long were they apart, then reunited?? What an amazing love,I wish I could spend a couple of weeks with a man like George than go to Cabo!!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:12

In the link, does anyone know what country code the ".de" represents?

Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:16

WAIT! Katie was going on vacation, too! Are we absolutely, positively sure its not our Katie? This person is trying not to look at the camera and started off with a cover-up. Katie seems the type to flash a little butt wave to us. cheers sunny

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:16

I'll call my husband and ask. Yes, he's Mexican.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:24

Each state is represented by the first three letters of the state with a few exceptions example DF (district federal) Mexico City. HE can't think of a state rep. by DE
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:53

DE is Deusseldorf. So, these are from a German site.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 00:56

Well that explains it, thanks Casey.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 02:20

Germany has had her pics first before. Well she did work a whole 4 weeks then spent maybe a day with George. wow she can't keep away from him can she! Guess we know her priorities...I wonder if her PR pal is around trying to work out their new shop and what interview she can give next to prove to the world that Eli and George are truely in love. So much so they never need to actually be together!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 02:37

So does this mean she's spending her hard-earned SanRemo money on this hotel and NOT planning George's 50th b-day party????
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 07:15

Well ladies it is awfully cold in Detroit this time of year. What I don't understand is why all those interviews with her claims of deep love, can't wait to be with my man cause we've been apart, then not even 2 weeks and she's alone. Yes he is working long hrs.,but she can't find something to do while he works?
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 10:38

but if it was that cold she would get some extra blankets and still be with her boyfriend that she love and can't wait to be with and she is happy to be refered as Girlfriend OF..........????

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 10:59

Yes but she can be referred to as the girlfriend OF....in Cabos in the sun half naked just not the girlfriend WITH. It is just odd she showed up for a day or two then left. She isn't working no reason she cant be with him unless he doesn't want her around, which doesn't say much for their relationship if true. But then I still think it is over and we are just being played!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 11:23

i agree with u dexter and u did not understand me right!!!. but may be clooney will keep her u know he can not search for replacement and he need one not cute to be the only single with all his friends big families he knows her for almost two years and he can't go to events and party by him self while his friends had wives and alot of kids! i say he will leave her as soon he find girl he choose and like .?!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 11:55

All this sun can't be doing her any good. She'll have a really bad skin and look like one of Gee's beloved boots! Maybe she should stay there a while longer???!!
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 12:08

But all that incredible love is rejuvenating, and is having the effect of turning her into an 18 year old!!!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 12:34

do you mean an 18 year old boot?? Well leather just needs a good waxing doesn't it?
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 14:50

Did you take a look at the hotels website? Shes staying in the perfect place for a good waxing!!!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 15:24

indeed I did, but is there anything left????
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 15:42

Ha-Ha, your right not much hair on that body to wax! But she can still get a good oiling down, maybe some buffing!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 15:46

Elisabetta Canalis Hits Cabo With Her Bikini As George Heads to Michigan

Elisabetta Canalis broke out one of her very tiny bikinis yesterday to grab lunch in Cabo with her girlfriends. The Mexican vacation destination is a favorite of Elisabetta's, whether she's soaking up the sun by herself or enjoying a getaway with her man George Clooney. She's treating herself to a few days off after showing more skin on stage at a recent Italian music festival. George, however, didn't head South of the Border this time around. He's off working on The Ides of March with Ryan Gosling and Evan Rachel Wood, first shooting in Cincinnati before they moved the production to Detroit.

laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 15:55

omg, you guys are too funny! Yeah, she flew all the way to Mexico, but she couldn't fly to Ohio, or Michigan?? I'm still not convinced that she showed up at all. Flashing

God, I love this girl.....

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 18:23

I know this is mean, but she looks horrible in both of those photos, especially the one standing sideways at the bar.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 18:50

Hi laetval, I wonder if she's seen the first pic of her. She looks pretty bad. If she did see, I'm sure she would be embarrassed.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Wed 09 Mar 2011, 23:14

That pap needs a new camera the first shot is awful. She looks way too thin! Nice to know her friends are enjoying yet another vacation with her poor thing the last two weeks of doing nothing must of been trying. Guess they forgot to mention she hasn't shown up with George on set the last couple of weeks but has no problem going to Cabos.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Deutchland!

Post by socimar on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 01:18

Casey wrote:DE is Deusseldorf. So, these are from a German site.

.DE after a dot is Deutchland (Germany), like .IT is Italy or .FR is France.
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 01:20

She's livin the life! But could she afford this lifestyle before GC? The reason why I ask is I know nothing of her before, except what I've read on the fan sites.Do women with her work history(in Italy) earn a good living? I'm talking about the TV jobs and modeling that she did before.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 04:24

She has had several wealthy soccer player boyfriends so my guess is yes she did get these sort of holidays but I doubt she ever paid for them herself.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 06:08

In the San Remo thread I think it said she earned Eur 150,00 (I think around $175,000) for the gig, so even after tax she makes plenty of money herself.
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 06:29

she is not poor in some web site that said clooney wealth i remember reading that she had about 9 million dollars!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 12:36

Thanks ladies.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 12:53

Whoa then! We're going about this all wrong ladies! I think we should make an all out effort to suck up to Betty and become friends!!! Then we could all go on vay-cays with her and get all the George scoop from her!! Lots of happy

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum