George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler - part two

+55
Snoopy
noodle
dakota007
sadDonkey
baloothebear
anon.4
zizi
Duffy
Dior
iamnoone
lula-mae
phys major
davidarochelle
Casey
LornaDoone
macs
madsky
Wolfgang Gunnerson
sandwiches
Lighterside
Merlin
janieb
doris day
Cinderella
bamboochacha
MyGirlKylie
sarah ali
lolo"layla"
blubelle
Henway
pandabear
marina
lamby
it's me
MM
Atalante
fadelite
Charley
Pari
annemarie
bellybaby
lelacorb
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katarina
watching
laetval
sisieq
bunny
melbert
m4rose
pattygirl
Katiedot
lovelylois
cindigirl
59 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler - part two - Page 9 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler - part two

Post by cindigirl Tue 18 Oct 2011, 16:44

I know this is just all just in fun but why in the world would anybody think they're going to get married?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 17:05

why not? I ask.

After two weeks he ended things with Eli, they became official. She is allowed to write cryptic messages. She is flying all her friends for a getaway in Cabo. She is super famewh*re and tacky and yet he is with her. She managed to do all of that in 204 (according with tmz, lol), while the others started showing their claws after months and months. It might be love at firstsight, who knows?!

ps: how ridiculous she looked posing at TIFF as if she was there promoting her movies and as if people knew who she was?! Yet he is with her and brought her to other events.

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 18 Oct 2011, 17:08

may be because he had to make interviews or speak with somebody and the birtday could become another reason for terrible crowd, may be they had a little private birthday in the hotel... with some wrestling hmmm
the important now is to see what happens in paris and london..........
i guess if she is in paris she would like to go shopping around,we should have pics twits and french comments verrrrry soon

doris day
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 17:40

Good point Doris! his behavior towards her in Paris and London will speak volumes about their relationship.

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 17:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:19

pregnant!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:32

Pregnant is not an option with George love yes pregnancy not a chance.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:33

any chance
yep
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 18 Oct 2011, 21:55

it's me wrote:pregnant!!!

Thank you! I thought the same thing when I saw that picture! She must have had some serious spanx on in the black dress if she is. But she's not and yes, I just smacked myself upside the head for even thinking that. You're welcome.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 18 Oct 2011, 22:25

Cinderella wrote:For not being the “brightest bulb” I don’t see any of us on the red carpet with our arms wrapped around George… I try but I guess I\'ve got an idea if you have to call someone not the brightest bulb, please call me that. I cannot for the life of me… even meet George! scratch
Not the brightest bulb
One brick short of a load
The light's on, but no one is home

ETC! All examples of calling someone dumb. Has nothing to do with dating George.

Last edited by sisieq on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 22:27; edited 1 time in total

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 18 Oct 2011, 22:26

m4rose wrote:
it's me wrote:pregnant!!!

Thank you! I thought the same thing when I saw that picture! She must have had some serious spanx on in the black dress if she is. But she's not and yes, I just smacked myself upside the head for even thinking that. You're welcome.
Well, she is a Poser and must like to pick gowns that give the appearance of being preggers. She might be dumb, but not stupid. Keeps the fans talking!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Oct 2011, 22:48

I just saw the photos on the other thread and I posted she looks prgnant and she is not elegant. She should give up. But I give her 5 out of 10 for improvement. Less h*okerish (just created this word, I guess) is always welcome. But be yourself cray cray, the right guy already came along! (just refreshing her about one of her tweets).

Last edited by LouisLane on Tue 18 Oct 2011, 22:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

Back to top Go down

Post by doris day Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:30

well shes there,this is the thing

doris day

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 18 Oct 2011, 23:46

Her dress reminds me of the one EC wore to Venice sorta. Similar style.
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 19 Oct 2011, 02:27

Yes, but better...
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 19 Oct 2011, 02:53

Stacy will go straight back to cleansing if she reads she looks pregnant in a dress and she isn't. She seems a little overdressed compared to George a bit better but that hair. What is it with these girls and their clothes not fitting properly. Stacy is showing she is more then prepared to do whatever it takes you never know George could marry her and give her all her dreams. He should he would love a stay at home wife! What's not to like she loves sport, doesn't mind doing everything on George's term I think the whole I'm an independent woman has really gone out the door. She seems happy tagging after George and trying to look pretty. I wonder when we will get the engagement rumour? I think Christmas......Stacy has already said how much she would love that heck she would even encourage it. Maybe one of her friends will give her some napkin rings for christmas or even better George might buy her a ring he has never done that for anyone else. You never know she might be the one!!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 04:34

I hope cray cray enjoys the ride and stops pretending she is smart. As long as she doesn't try to be relevant, it's all good with me. Oh, I will also post another short list of things I like that I hope she never talks about it to not ruin it for me, you know?! I cannot even watch true blood since the infamous leak (ew!). Rolling Eyes Here you go cray cray:
you should never mention any of the things below or I will cut a b*tch Do battle (her being the b*, of course): 1. Never say you admire Fassie or think he is handsome Gunslinger ; 2. Don't ever say you watch the big bang theory ( i know you would not understand any of those jokes, please don't lie about it!) Lying ; 3. You don't need to mention that you like any of these artists Frank Sinatra, Tony Benette, Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holliday, Adele, Glen Hansard, Corinne Bailey Rae, Keane, The cramberries, the killers, foo fighters, green day, the fray (etc) Stretchered out ; 4. Never say one of your fave genre of movies is musical Noooo! ; 5. Don't ever say you admire Audrey Hepburn because clearly you have neither sense of style nor elegance Blah blah blah ; 6, Stop posting obvious quotes that a five-year-old could say without reading quotation page or whatever your source may be Reading; on the food subject we are cool since you count calories and cleanse a lot and I enjoy eating. lol! lol! lol!

See cray cray? it's so easy to please me! Surrender Zen the problem is his other millions of fans. Twisted Evil They are never satisfied: his ex was too short, you are too tall. She had bowed legs, you have too muscular legs. They said she had horse face, you have moon face with huge forehead. I could go on and on...And let's face it, George worries about his image a whole lot cameraclick , so you better listen to his fans too Seesaw of good and e .

ps: NO touchey El Clooney!!!

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 04:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 19 Oct 2011, 06:06

You forgot to mention don't say everyone is jealous of you! Don't pretend you are the star and that the fans really are there to see you. Something else going against Stacy is that people are already printing out reasons why George Won't Marry Stacy Keibler and have gone back to calling her his gal pal. This is never a good sign when the relationship has just begun!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:00

Considering we joke that George window shops future girlfriends from magazines and modellling catalogues, I think George bought the March edition of Esquire and "hand" picked himself the next girlfriend.

Pics where taken inside her own home, in her own clothing.

Me in My Place with Stacy Keibler

In case you haven't heard, or seen, or Tumblr'd, or whatever, an internationally known photographer (who wishes to remain anonymous) has started this thing we like: MeInMyPlace.com. It's a little different than other professional photography of beautiful women — a little more surprising, a little more revealing, and a lot more human. And, if Sarah Shahi and Natalie Zea are to be believed — and they are — it's struck a nerve in the world of men. (And women.)

Speaking of which, have you heard of Stacy Keibler? She used to be involved with professional wrestling, and then she was on this little show that we sometimes watch when we're forced to (except for this one guy in the office) called Dancing with the Stars. Now she's busy doing fight scenes in three-inch heels on NBC's Chuck, and modeling, and, she told us the other day after our photographer friend visited her apartment in Los Angeles, "reuniting with some of my former WWE co-workers." Whatever that means. Anyway, she's big on the Twitter and the Facebook. She's big on the Interwebs, apparently. We just thought she was really inviting in general. Always have. —The Editors

Quotes that accompnay the photos

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Everything's always so crazy that I have to be able to take a day of leave — take a breath, to be by myself. I like to have a massage therapist come to my house, get a massage, take a bath, go to bed. That's a perfect night alone for me.

I moved here all by myself. I had one friend that I knew, but that's really nothing, and that's what made it so hard. I didn't fully embrace and love L.A. until I had good friends, but it was quite a time for those first couple years because I feel like everyone is trying to sort of — it's very hard to find people you can trust out here.

I prefer being a small fish in a big pond. When I did the WWE, people would recognize me. And then you come out to L.A., it was like a different kind of people that recognized me, after I was doing Dancing With the Stars and all that.

I live in white tank tops — a white tank top and underwear.

I don't wear anything when I go to bed. Most of the time.

I've had a couple weird things sent to my house — and my parents' house. People want me to send an index card in the mail, and they want me to kiss it with lipstick and send it back. Or, like, take a picture of my feet.

I've never taken a picture of my feet. I've done some things, but as far as people sending index cards to my house, I don't generally go in the other room and put lipstick on it.

I was a little late in the game for Twitter and Facebook and everything because I thought, "Oh, I don't know. I just don't have time." But then I kind of just let them get a taste for who I am, what I'm doing, and what I like.

I'm constantly working out, trying to make sure my butt is together. The other day, I hiked with three-pound ankle weights on my legs and went for a hike.

I have days where I feel like crap and I look at my body and I'm like, "I haven't been able to work out as much. I can see my butt drooping a little bit." And I'm just like, "Oh well."

The massage therapist? I usually have 'em come over once a week.

Link

Last edited by Katiedot on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 10:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 19 Oct 2011, 11:51

Wow she owns all those clothes huh? Or should I say lack of them.....This girl really has 4 million in the bank and lives in an apartment?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 19 Oct 2011, 12:37

well ......nice but so nude !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 19 Oct 2011, 12:52

She really wonders why people send her index cards for her to put lipstick on etc? Cause posing in your home in you underwear and being titilating wouldn't cause anyone do anything weird would it? Guess we know George doesn't need to buy her pj's. LOL I have to say she really comes across as not too bright here she hasn't done herself any favours.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Oct 2011, 13:05

neither towards him

wounds only
only wounds
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 19 Oct 2011, 13:19

Some of those quotes really show how "intelligent" she is. Really comes across like the proverbial blonde.

pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Wed 19 Oct 2011, 14:18

I can see why George did not take her to the A-lister Hollywood Party in New York and she celebrated her birthday with parents. What would she talk about with Oliver Stone and Alex Payne, Index cards and lipstick. She seems sweet but maybe self-absorbed. LOL

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Oct 2011, 14:22

Man o man talk about being totally wrapped up in yourself, doesn't she have any fans that want to see her do something, besides pose without much clothing on. She really is just another Clooney girl, is he ever going to pick someone to date that does something else for a living?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 15:10

@Lucy: no Lucy he won't and said that right after the nyff was over.
She doest no strike me as intelligent at all!!!!! WHy am I surprised?!

And now I see what she has in common with george: self-absorbed. She does have delusions of grandeur, doesn't she? Go check her last tweets...there is one saying something like if you really deserve, go get it... one of her cryptic messages?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Oct 2011, 15:42

US Magazine gets gushy on us:

From US

PIC: George Clooney, Stacy Keibler Pack on PDA in Paris

October 19, 2011 AT 9:01AM By Justin Ravitz

George Clooney and Stacy Keibler looked awfully in love in Paris on Tuesday at the French premiere of his flick The Descendants.

With hundreds of reporters, photographers and fans looking on, Clooney, 50, and Keibler, 32, only had eyes for each other, pausing on the carpet to gaze adoringly at one another.

It's the second sexy premiere for the twosome, who walked for the first time together at The Descendant's splashy NYC debut on Sunday.

This time, Clooney -- who split with Elisabetta Canalis over the summer and quickly moved on to former WWE Diva Keibler -- wore a blue pinstriped suit. Keiblier wore a gray, strapless, floor-length gown accentuated by jewels.

Avid Tweeter Kiebler hasn't yet written about her Parisian jaunt, but she did sound philosophical on the microblogging site late Tuesday. "If you know that you deserve better...then go get it," she wrote.

But thank God we have d-listed to save the day:

From dlisted

Wednesday, October 19th 2011

Foiled By Titty Tape

The first time George Clooney fulfilled his contractual obligations by bringing Stacy Kiebler out to pose with him at one of his premieres, they had the chemistry of a soft dick and an anus-less ass. If awkwardness was a power source, George could use those uncomfortable as shit pictures to run the conveyer belt of leased trophy hos in his basement. George and Stacy went for round 2 at last night's Paris premiere of The Descendents and if you put the black sheep of the Keebler Elves and the ghost of Rosemary Clooney together, they'd probably have more sparks between them than this mess right here.

Couldn't Stacy come to the premiere dressed like Brad Pitt's peen to pull some kind of excitement out of George's face? George's meh-ish facial expressions run from "Why are you still here?" to "Must call the escort agency in the morning" to "This bitch's titty tape came out to play and I ain't even going to tell her." I mean, George is more excited to see some bald dude in a brown suit than the trick he's supposedly scissoring on a sex swing. Yeah, I know George has to have a shiny thing on his arm whenever he's selling a movie to make him look like some kind of Bond type who is a master pussy wrangler, but it's starting to make him look like a Hugh Hefner type who would rather be making out with a bowl of cold tapioca pudding.

But my favorite part is the titty tape. You know you have problems when the titty tape is the star of your premiere. And now I want to tapioca wedding.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 16:12

This was the photo I talked about yesterday! dlisted nailed it! they are so funny! lol! cheers Love3

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Oct 2011, 16:50

US mag didn't even get the name of the film he was promoting right, should of been IOM. Unless he did two premieres wearing the same clothing in Paris.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 19 Oct 2011, 17:03

Oh my God "Foiled by Titty Tape." Embarassed

Nothing is sacred in celebrity land.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Wed 19 Oct 2011, 17:05

After reading some of her quotes in the article above, I'm really stunned that Mensa hasn't called and invited her to participate. Shocking.....truly shocking.

"The other day, I hiked with three-pound ankle weights on my legs and went for a hike."

So did you go for a hike with the three-pound ankle weights then?
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 19 Oct 2011, 17:09

Stacy Keibler’s Fashion Boob: Shows Breast Tape on Red Carpet

Stacey Keibler stepped out with George Clooney last night for the red carpet Paris premiere of The Ides of March. At a quick glance, she looks fantastic. But there’s a problem. Look closer and you will see exactly what’s keeping up that cleavage.

Stacy Keibler inadvertently showed off her breast tape for photographers at the glamorous premiere. Even then, with it peeping out the top of her dress, it seems she didn’t use enough to create the décolletage needed to make that frock more than a frontal flop.

But they make quite a handsome couple, don’t they, George Clooney and Stacy Keibler? Just what was going on with that dress? I know Stacy’s tall… although I didn’t know George Clooney was as small as this photo makes him look. Well, according to Google, who knows all about this stuff, she’s a whole 0.25 inches taller than him.

But that long train of a dress is an accident waiting to happen. Did she forget her heels or was that dress intended for an even taller woman?

There was definitely some funny business going on along the bust line, too. Breast tape failure alert! Look close (it doesn’t have to be that close because we’ve enlarged it for you, below) and you’ll see there’s a whole lot of tape keeping those breasts up…not far enough to carry that dress off well!

All in all, I’d say Stacy Keibler’s a handsome woman who looks pretty good on the arm of hunky George Clooney. But she needs to pick her dresses a whole lot better. What say you guys?

Check out Stacy Keibler’s breast tape boob below.

laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 17:56

after the foiled with titty tape episode, i will be surprised if she does not tweet one of self-help quotes she loves so much.

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 17:57; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 19 Oct 2011, 18:11

LMAO @ the Dlisted post. I don't know what cracked me up more, the titty tape comment or master pussy wrangler. lol!

MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 19 Oct 2011, 19:39

ROLL CALL: George Clooney & Stacy Keibler’s Parisian PDA Night

First Published: October 19, 2011 1:33 PM EDT Credit: Getty Premium
Stacy Keibler and George Clooney exchange a smile at ‘The Ides of March’ Paris Premiere at Cinema UGC Normandie in Paris, France, on October 18, 2011 Caption

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Your Daily Dispatch of Celebrity Shenanigans

Going Strong: George Clooney might have avoided talking about his love life with reporters in the past, but he appears to be fine showing off some affection with his latest lady, Stacy Keibler. The pair stepped out last night at the “The Ides of March” Paris premiere and they appeared to have been swept away by the city’s infamous romance vibes! George couldn’t take his eyes off the former WWE star while they posed for photographs on the red carpet. Check out other women that the actor hasn’t been able to take his eyes off of over the years, HERE!

?

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:00

'soft dick and an anus-less ass'

hahahahahahaha!!!
sandwiches
sandwiches

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 19 Oct 2011, 22:56

Uh... Oh... someones reporting that Clooney's friends are talking...

“She’ll be around for awhile, and then he’ll move on but stay friends with her — like he always does,” said a close Clooney observer, who was with him in New York earlier this week for the premiere of “The Descendants.”

THE LUSTY LIFE
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Oct 2011, 23:42

I still think she might be the one for him (argh!). That being said, this comment is just a distraction, so we won't start guessing the wedding date. His friends would not say anything about it, especially we know that the only friend of George that we saw being pictured there was Richard Kind. I call BS!

Last edited by LouisLane on Wed 19 Oct 2011, 23:44; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 19 Oct 2011, 23:52

I agree, LL, as soon as I saw it I said no way. First of all it said a close Clooney observer didn't say anything about a friend. A close observer could have been anyone who was standing close to George at any time during the evening - that's a lot of people.
None of his FRIENDS would feel it necessary or right to comment on the subject.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:14

I noticed Ted gave his reaction to Stacy and George in a Dear Ted- Ted said "...sticking to my Georgey guns and saying the relationship is as serious as all the other ones, which is not very."

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:30

Richard Kind isn't a great judge of character anyway he once said George always dated classy and intelligent women....they must be all the secret ones we never see. Cause Stacy is far from either of these boob tape or no boob tape. I guess with all of George's loving looks he didn't notice the boob tape. We keep getting these he can't stop looking at her and he is showing so much PDA yet we haven't seen these pictures. There is one of him looking at her so far! Wow. Ted doesn't seem to be buying it at all either could be a stretch for her to make it to the award shows.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:42

Wasn't RK very close friends with Krista Allen? Guess there is something about Georges girls we miss or never get to see like their intellect, it just doesn't show well on the red carpet, face book, twitter, or TV interviews. I did notice in one of laetvals vid links, that SK showed very good manners on the red carpet, George was talking to a dark haired man, who then turned to talk with SK, paps were screaming George Stacey, and she never looked away for a second to look at paps. She waited till conversation ended before turning to photogs.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 20 Oct 2011, 01:59

m4rose wrote:After reading some of her quotes in the article above, I'm really stunned that Mensa hasn't called and invited her to participate. Shocking.....truly shocking.

"The other day, I hiked with three-pound ankle weights on my legs and went for a hike."

So did you go for a hike with the three-pound ankle weights then?
No, silly! Wink

She went on a hike wearing three-pund ankel weights on a hike that she went hiking.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 20 Oct 2011, 03:05

Why do people always have a hard time with men saying they are never going to marry...I have a muscian friend 68 years old now. He has no intention of marrying. Has a lovely girlfriend in her 50s, doesn't matter how many times she drops the marriage bomb he ignores her. He told me it will never happen...I also have another friend in his 40s no marriage for him either, every time one of his girls mentions marriage there gone..Why the hell marry when women drop there panties at there feet. That surley is not going to change for George..I'm sure he has more panties, than all of the Victoria secret stores in California...Also men date women like Stacy because they don't want to get married..There is no man that I can think of that would want to marry a women who has ass pictures all over the internet. There are women you marry and women you don't..My father taught me one very simple rule when growing up RESPECT YOURSELF OR NO ONE ELSE WILL....The Stacys of the world need to heed that advice....
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 20 Oct 2011, 03:13

I have never, ever read anything about Richard Kind even being a friend of Krista's, let alone a close one.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 20 Oct 2011, 03:20

Richard and Krista worked together a few times and she was around awhile so no it wouldn't surprise me if he was. Not a great friend but a friend. Someone needs to really let Stacy know about the whole non marriage things her life's dream is to be a stay at home mum and I would think would include wife too. I don't think Stacy thinks she isn't the marrying kind! You know how it is, all women think they will be the one to change him.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Thu 20 Oct 2011, 03:29

But was there any friendship independent of their involvement with George? Would they have been friends if George wasn't the connecting factor? They might have worked together and so been colleagues, associates etc, but friends? I don't think so.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 20 Oct 2011, 14:02

There are women who don't want marriage and children out there.
George just doesn't seem to find them he chooses the ones that want these things so of course the relationships don't last

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 20 Oct 2011, 16:27

George Clooney Throws Stacy Keibler a Birthday Party

Football-loving Stacy Keibler seems to have scored a touchdown with George Clooney’s heart!

The Oscar winner is so smitten that he not only took her on a romantic trip to Mexico’s Cabo San Lucas for her 32nd birthday, he also threw a dinner party for her friends at his palatial Beverly Hills home on October 14. “It was perfect. She couldn’t believe he went so far out of his way for her,” says a friend. “She’s in heaven.”

The pal says George, 50, even ordered a cake in the shape of a Ravens helmet because Baltimore native Stacy is such a fan of the NFL team.

Also in attendance were Brothers and Sisters star Dave Annable and his actress wife, Odette Yustman, who have recently double-dated with Stacy and George.

And while an insider tells In Touch that George gifted Stacy with jewelry, there's one thing we know for sure: It definitely wasn't an engagement ring!
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major Thu 20 Oct 2011, 18:00

When you think any attention you get from george is Heaven you are in for a huge down fall ..He treats all his new women the same way..I'm sure there is a Bible in your hotel room Stacy, and I am positive George Clooney is not mentioned there as part of what it is like in Heaven... Where are her Parents? she needs some guidance...
phys major
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next