George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

+52
Merlin
laetval
Katarina
macs
janieb
annemarie
lovelylois
elymania
Dior
adgran
m4rose
Lighterside
Casey
sarah ali
Ello
Atalante
lolo"layla"
hathaross
Pari
noodle
Coco
doris day
MM
lelacorb
anon.4
Henway
playfuldeb
ladydi
pandabear
fluffy
premiere
fava
blubelle
Natascha
maria4
cindigirl
bunny
MyGirlKylie
bellybaby
socimar
watching
Charley
LornaDoone
marina
Dexterdidit
it's me
sisieq
Katiedot
sandwiches
lucy
melbert
pattygirl
56 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by cindigirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 14:05

Melbert quote;
"My understanding is that you can vote 12 times on your phone, 12 times by text and 12 times by going online."

What kind of an election is that? So someone who is honest enough to vote once is outdone by a person who votes 12 (or 36) times.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1 - Page 20 Empty Re: What Elisabetta Canalis did next - part 1

Post by Atalante Fri 23 Sep 2011, 14:15

lol! " I think that most of the votes were for Val. Elizabetta could have fallen in the orchestra pit and no one other than Harold Wheeler would have noticed. "

Link Post 20/104

And there's another facebookpage: Link
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 14:42

"bellybaby wrote:
@Pattigirl! Please keep coming back! God knows this girl is frustrating, but I love your posts!!

I'm still here. just not going to keep getting involved with the EC bickering. Just not worth it.

I do have a question: in facebook link above, there is a video of cast dancing at start of show. (didn't see show start myself). I was watching it pretty carefully and did not see EC at all until almost the end of video, when some of cast came from the audience area and then I believe it was her, dead center in final pose. Could anyone tell me if I saw correctly? Could not picture her doing any of the quick footwork that was being done.
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 23 Sep 2011, 16:04

cindigirl wrote:Melbert quote;
"My understanding is that you can vote 12 times on your phone, 12 times by text and 12 times by going online."

What kind of an election is that? So someone who is honest enough to vote once is outdone by a person who votes 12 (or 36) times.

Melbert you are right and this what started my threads and a lot of bickering from a few people. I voted once after watching the whole 2 hours (commercials included) and a lot of fans from overseas voted 36 times per account (and you can have many accounts as Maksim suggested like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], followed by same thing for @gmail, and other accounts, in few words "ad infinitum et nauseam!!!". Do you think it is fair? I did not think so but I was blasted by a few people here who wanted me to enter a nunnery so I stopped.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 23 Sep 2011, 20:40

Just finished watching the Ellen's show where Elisabetta and Val repeated the cha cha routine. She was wearing white jeans and a sleeveless beige top. Same routine, did not improve at all, not much of a dancer. When asked about her shoulder she said that it pops out all the time and she knows what to do to pop it back in and she showed it how she does it; it went pop pop with no pain. She said she has being doing it since she was a little girl. They talked a couple of minutes about Peta and her pic was in the background.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 23 Sep 2011, 20:52

Socimar quote:
"When asked about her shoulder she said that it pops out all the time and she knows what to do to pop it back in and she showed it how she does it; it went pop pop with no pain."

My God, that's disgusting. Who wants to see someone popping their shoulder like that? And do you mean anyone can make up new emails just using their name and @whatever? I thought emails had to be verified. Silly me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 23 Sep 2011, 22:20

cindigirl wrote:Socimar quote:
"When asked about her shoulder she said that it pops out all the time and she knows what to do to pop it back in and she showed it how she does it; it went pop pop with no pain."

My God, that's disgusting. Who wants to see someone popping their shoulder like that? And do you mean anyone can make up new emails just using their name and @whatever? I thought emails had to be verified. Silly me.

That would take a lot of time, money and resources. As long as you abide to the regulations of the websites (like not using foul language, etc..) it is OK.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Sep 2011, 01:41

They have to be proper email addresses like yahoo, gmail etc so you can't make up anything. For me that seems like a lot of bother and frankly you would have to really care to do it. Eli also said she was worried about being naked...liar liar pants on fire. I find it hard to believe as she has made an entire career on showing off her mostly undressed body. Why she chose tight jeans to go dance in when she has enough trouble in a skirt is beyond me. She hasn't got any better I think she just doesn't have the natural grace to dance. Something that I think is going to show again next time around. Maybe Eli needs to take some muscle relaxing meds?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 24 Sep 2011, 06:41

Oh my, where do I start.
I've never been the type to rehearse my comments, so whatever.
To the rest of you, there's nothing unfair about the voting of DWTS.
It's not a Presidential election nor the Olympics, rest your weary little heads, it's a freaking dance competition fairly relegated by popular opinion.
You wouldn't have a problem with it if it were not for Elisabetta. Buy a vowel. Vote, don't vote. The world will survive for fucks sake.

As far as Betty's shoulder dislocation? It's probably a subluxation, I get it too. My mother had surgery and a huge scar before I was born. I've only had it 4 times where it dislocates, but that didn't stop me from anything. AND as a matter of fact, swimming IS the most recommended form of rehab.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 07:05; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insults and name calling not allowed in this forum)

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Sep 2011, 06:59

OK, I'm calling a time out on this thread.

If anyone would like to respond to lamby, please do so by PM and NOT in this thread.

Lamby - you have 24 hours to modify your post otherwise I will delete it for you. I don't accept that anyone speaks to anyone else in this forum in the way that you have.

Any further non Elisabetta Canalis related responses made in this thread by anyone will be deleted immediately by me.

Last edited by Katiedot on Sat 24 Sep 2011, 07:24; edited 2 times in total
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Sat 24 Sep 2011, 07:00

Fuck you!

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Sep 2011, 07:02

Lamby has been banned for three days by which time I hope she will both have sobered up and found her manners.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Sep 2011, 07:44

Elisabetta chats on Ellen. Thanks Henway for the link

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Sep 2011, 08:01

LOL HeVal is funny. Eli doesn't seem to worried about George things start they end. She should have worn a top she didnt have to worry about her boobs falling out of. So next week they shouldn't be so nervous at least according too HeVal. As for the shoulder thing you would think she would have at least warned the poor guy he probably thought he really hurt her. Should be interesting to see how things go on Monday!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 24 Sep 2011, 13:10

Well, it was found that it is not a liar like you wanted to believe it! The shoulder injury was really there.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 24 Sep 2011, 13:33

You can't blame anyone lelacorb Eli has lied and flip flopped all over the place. And besides it has been made out to be more then clearly it is. It doesn't seem to serious she has never bothered with surgery for it and didn't feel she needed to tell her dance partner. Also it seems far from being in pain for several minutes like Eli herself stated she can put it back in herself and is fine with it. She even showed Ellen how she does it, both Eli and HeVal were concerned because many of the upcoming dances involve lifting Eli into the air and with bad shoulders it could seriously restrict them. Don't forget Eli has danced and got lifted in San Remo and there was not a single word about her bad shoulders then! Timing is everything as they say.......
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sat 24 Sep 2011, 13:40

Thanks for the vid!!
I like the way that Ellen talks about George.. it´s a normal thing, nothing happens! she downplays and was something that already happened!
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sat 24 Sep 2011, 15:40

lelacorb wrote:Well, it was found that it is not a liar like you wanted to believe it! The shoulder injury was really there.

Lela,
Someone in the ABC.com forum said that it does not look like a “dislocation” but a “subluxation” of the shoulder. A shoulder that subluxes is one that comes part of the way out of the joint, but not all the way and then goes back in, usually on its own or when the patient wiggles their arm or changes the position of the arm. This occurs with less significant trauma than a dislocation. Since Eli showed Ellen how she does it (she popped it out and popped it back in) I do not think she is in any pain whatsoever.
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 24 Sep 2011, 16:18

When she dances doesn't she have to rely on the stability of her shoulder? I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to prance around the dance floor with her shoulder out of place. That would look awkward.

Unless she knows how to reposition it while dancing - but that might include a whole new dance routine.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Sep 2011, 17:15

In her little hoochie dance in SanRemo, she was lifted by her arms without so much as a wince, so I don't really think it's a major issue. Or, she's just wanting everyone to know - the more attention thing...
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Sat 24 Sep 2011, 19:38

My experience watching DWTS is they will play up any minor possibility of an injury. It ups their ratings...people watch to see what will happen. You'll probably see this happen with other contestants, either physical or emotional issues to "work" through, as the weeks go on. They may have picked Eli first because of her low scores, to use her before she was gone.

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:02

Marie fainting, torn hamstrings, blown knees, popped bicep, deaths of family members. It's really sad when they "hope" these things will happen to try and boost the ratings. But, Noodle, you are so right that they play these things up. Anything for numbers!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:24

Romances, just another thing they do every season, start a rumor about a romance between a couple, have paps photograph or film them after hours going or leaving restaurant/club=ratings!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:38

And a quick entry for Betty in the National Enquirer (scan from Henway):

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 25 Sep 2011, 02:47

Not gonna happen! She needs a new plan.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 25 Sep 2011, 06:26

Yep she seems to be putting a little too much into the dancing show. What makes her think this is going to do anything for her? Sounds like Silverscreen has really been getting around. LOL The enquirer must be really desperate for stories.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 25 Sep 2011, 11:03

From Just Jared:
Sat, 24 September 2011 at 11:30 pm
Elisabetta Canalis Is Not On A 'Revenge Diet'

Elisabetta Canalis leaves The Parlour on 3rd hair salon on Friday (September 23) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old Dancing with the Stars contestant’s rep recently slammed a tabloid report claiming she was on a “revenge diet” following her breakup with George Clooney.

“It’s completely untrue. Elisabetta is consuming more calories than normal so that she can keep weight ON because of the rigorous training schedule on the show,” the rep told RumorFix.

Earlier in the week, Elisabetta survived the first DWTS results show with her pro partner Val Chmerkovskiy.

Link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 25 Sep 2011, 12:38

This makes no sense cause Eli has always been way too skinny. We have been seeing her ribs for awhile so I don't see why any revenge diet would even be needed. I hope she is consuming more calories because even on her debut people were saying how skinny she was. Between her nerves and dancing she is going to fade away to nothing as they say!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sun 25 Sep 2011, 13:38

Dex - I think it is jut coming up now as no-one was really looking before. Now everyday she is flashing skin in front of the pack of paps and they need a story to have next to the pictures. And considering you can count her ribs from a distance, extreme diet is an easy story to write.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 20:52

lucy wrote:That's been a constant complaint since beginning of DWTS, voting is a popularity contest and sometimes teams get kicked off that shouldn't .
I agree! I'm sure ALL the dancers do it for ALL the seasons - get as many people to vote as many times as possible. Nothing new there!!! LOL!!!

Last edited by sisieq on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:33; edited 1 time in total

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 20:56

dolcevita wrote:international vote is approved, this is from Maxim's twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hello and welcome! Thanks for your info. IMHO, if international voting was not legal, the website and phone banks would not work outside America.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:22

cindigirl wrote:Socimar quote:
And do you mean anyone can make up new emails just using their name and @whatever? I thought emails had to be verified. Silly me.
Sorry, but do you realize how many free e-mail servers there are, plus if you have MSN, AOL, Time Warner, AT&T, etc, one is allowed to have many accounts. And, unless I'm reading your wrong, there is no such e-mail service at "@whatever", she was only using that as an example.

From another poster a couple pages back -

Maybe that is why Eli is paired with Val so that she can ride on Val's coattails of popularity.

The "celebrities" do not pick their partners, they are assigned to them.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:24

sisieq wrote:
dolcevita wrote:international vote is approved, this is from Maxim's twitter

Hello and welcome! Thanks for your info. IMHO, if international voting was not legal, the website and phone banks would not work outside America.

I think we already spoke about this. The 800 number works everywhere in the world but difficult to call from overseas since DWTS voting via phone last until 30 minutes after the show which is in the middle of the night in Europe. Voting at the ABC.com website you need to register first by furnishing a valid email address which is validated by comparing it with american zip codes, that's why Maksim, Val and Elisabetta suggested to use american zip codes and they gave them out. This is what Maksim said in the message you just sent:

"But first you need to register at abc.com. Enter a valid email address (you can easily create a new one on yahoo, gmail etc.) and just in case, a U.S. zip code to make sure your votes count.

Here are some zip codes for California:

92801 92802 92803 92804 92805

and this is what Elisabetta Twitted:

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
Me and Val's number to vote 4 us is 18008683407

19 Sep via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Favorite Retweet Reply

@JustElisabetta
ElisabettaCanalis
You might also be asked to enter your zip code when registering - if this happens u should put in an American zip code like 90210 or 10012

17 Sep via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Illegal?? I don't know, Fair?? I don't think so.

Last edited by socimar on Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:28; edited 1 time in total
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:27

hathaross wrote:Thanks for the vid!!
I like the way that Ellen talks about George.. it´s a normal thing, nothing happens! she downplays and was something that already happened!
Ellen and George are good friends!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:31

sisieq wrote:And, unless I'm reading your wrong, there is no such e-mail service at "@whatever", she was only using that as an example.

Hi sis, yes you were reading me wrong, I only used "@whatever" as my example.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:35

cindigirl wrote:
sisieq wrote:And, unless I'm reading your wrong, there is no such e-mail service at "@whatever", she was only using that as an example.

Hi sis, yes you were reading me wrong, I only used "@whatever" as my example.
As I said, wasn't sure as someone had prior used the @whatever, too. Very Happy

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Sun 25 Sep 2011, 21:57

lelacorb wrote:
Ely kisses a mysterious man after DWTS

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I found the name of the guy Elisabetta was kissing at the after party the night of DWTS. His name is BRENT BOLTHOUSE and he is a PR in Hollywood. The Italian site (Vanity Fair) states that he may be the one that has been helping Elisabetta to get in the DWTS and probably trying to get her further projects in the future. He needs a shave though!
socimar
socimar

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 22:11

Thanks for your research!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 25 Sep 2011, 22:12

I wouldn't want to have him as my PR. How can he represent a client if he is so sloppy looking? The impression he presents reflect on his client, so how would the cloent be represented?

Can his appearance be outweighed by his reputation? Preception is in the eye of the beholder, more that by his reputation, IMHO.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 25 Sep 2011, 22:26

pattygirl wrote:I wouldn't want to have him as my PR. How can he represent a client if he is so sloppy looking? The impression he presents reflect on his client, so how would the cloent be represented?
I respectfully disagree. Even if another poster had said the same thing.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by hathaross Sun 25 Sep 2011, 23:42

sisieq wrote:
hathaross wrote:Thanks for the vid!!
Ellen and George are good friends!

Yeah, I know!! are good friends for many years... and Eli knows! Would have been strange if Ellen hadn´t mentioned anything hahaha

-------

hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20