George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you?

+12
LornaDoone
Pari
sisieq
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
blubelle
hathaross
MyGirlKylie
Dior
cindigirl
it's me
bellybaby
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you?

Post by lucy Thu 01 Sep 2011, 19:33

We need to come up with a Mission Impossible case,so if it's opened by someone (adult child) without the code it self destructs ! Can you all hear the MI theme playing in your heads?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you? - Page 2 Empty Re: If you COULD touch George with a 6 Foot pole, would you?

Post by cindigirl Thu 01 Sep 2011, 21:00

Hi patty, thanks for introducing us to BOB. BOB sounds like a safer bet than a real boyfriend. At least you could put BOB in the closet when you're done. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 01 Sep 2011, 21:42

lucy wrote:We need to come up with a Mission Impossible case,so if it's opened by someone (adult child) without the code it self destructs ! Can you all hear the MI theme playing in your heads?

Yes, I heard the theme song playing... pretty funny! I bet they have something like that! bom We just don't have access to it yet. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 01 Sep 2011, 23:48

LOL @ musical, self destrucing vibrators. Laughing
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 01:49

cindigirl wrote:Hi patty, thanks for introducing us to BOB. BOB sounds like a safer bet than a real boyfriend. At least you could put BOB in the closet when you're done. LOL

Wasn't me. It was Mygirlkylie. I just asked what the hell it was and it exploded from there. Not BOB just the topic.

Easy to find online if you're interested. I just couldn't put my head around the idea. A real one is good enough for me, more than good enough. Too bad I'll never find one again. Wouldn't want to give a man a heart attack.Embarassed
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Sep 2011, 07:54

why baby?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 13:18

it's me wrote:why baby?

first and foremost, I'm not looking. Not willing to take the chance. Only kind I can get at my age is someone as old as me, probably has health problems and who needs that. Rather just fantasize about George and live in that world.Smile Laughing cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Sep 2011, 13:36

I'm sick of fantasizing......
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 13:47

Yeah, I am too, but at 75 it doesn't get much better than that. I guess if I went looking, I might get some, but afraid of the disappointment.

Went on Alaska cruise w/ 20 yr old granddaughter. She met 2 young men who were on cruise with 1 mother and grandfather (he was paying). Would sit with them at shows, etc. One evening while waiting for show, were playing game in lounge. Gramps says to me:"How about going on around the world cruise with me - strictly platonic. Younger grandson says "Grampa, you said I was going with you" He said "you have to go to school (college)". Anyway, I thought it was a joke so I said okay. He was a lovely man, in his 80's and I believe he had health problems. As I said, I thought it was a joke. Well, by next day it was all over ship. Came to lunch the next day and table mates said "hear you going on ATW cruise w/Gramps". Fortunately, nothing more was said, or I was going to have to invoke the 3 day rule on contracts.

So as you can see, I'm not looking and not persuing when offered.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 13:58

That's a funny story patty. I'm sure he was a very nice man but in his case "the mind is willing but the body is weak." I can see you're still pretty enough to attract the opposite sex.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:03

75?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:16

Yes me, 75 and still dreaming.

Thanks cindi, for the compliment. I know it's a funny story, and when I told my kids, their response was well, when are you going? You know, the mind is willing but the body's weak might apply to me too. I don't really know. Haven't done it quite a while, so I'd just better stick to fantasy play.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:26

patty, I'm not 75 but I attribute my lack of interest more to laziness. I've been there, done that and am enjoying my new found freedom.

The opposite sex is not as appealing as I once thought it was. LOL Except for G of course, because he's a far fetched fantasy for me and I need to keep it that way so I'm can't be disappointed again.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:37

Oh, I enjoy my freedom but the desire is still there. I agree about G being a wonderful far fetched fantasy and I'm happy with that. I wasn't disappointed, just sad. Lost both my husbands, but not through anything anybody did wrong. They both got sick and then were gone. First after 7 yrs and the other after 40 yrs. But life goes on.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:39

Disappointment is bad but sorrow is worse. So sorry for your losses.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 14:42

Please don't be. Have wonderful memories to fall back on, if I choose.

Didn't mean to sound sad, I'm not. I've had many wonderful years to negate the bad ones and I have wonderful children.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 17:10

Patty, you seem like a wonderful person and I'm glad you share your stories with us. I can see your personality come through them! Thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 02 Sep 2011, 17:47

Cinderella wrote:Patty, you seem like a wonderful person and I'm glad you share your stories with us. I can see your personality come through them! Thank you!

I agree. You seem like such a nice, caring person.

As for the desire part, I think I'm going through a hormone surge or something. Don't they say a woman's sex drive hits its peak during the mid to late 30s? Well I'm there and out of the blue, the past few months, it seems like I'm constantly thinking about it & can't get enough. Or maybe its because hubby is gone so long. LOL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 18:12

mygirl, I hope this isn't in poor taste but maybe you're lucky hubby is gone for a while, unless you plan on having more kids.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 02 Sep 2011, 18:37

cindigirl wrote:mygirl, I hope this isn't in poor taste but maybe you're lucky hubby is gone for a while, unless you plan on having more kids.

LoL, I get what you're saying. When he does get to come home, I'll be bitching that he's getting on my nerves. Wink and that would be a big fat HELL NO on having more kids. I love my daughter but no more. I went through hell and back trying to have a child and wont go through it again. We made sure of that when she was 6 mos old and he got the ol' Snippety Doo Da. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 18:46

MyGirlKylie wrote:
Cinderella wrote:Patty, you seem like a wonderful person and I'm glad you share your stories with us. I can see your personality come through them! Thank you!

I agree. You seem like such a nice, caring person.

As for the desire part, I think I'm going through a hormone surge or something. Don't they say a woman's sex drive hits its peak during the mid to late 30s? Well I'm there and out of the blue, the past few months, it seems like I'm constantly thinking about it & can't get enough. Or maybe its because hubby is gone so long. LOL

Thanks for the compliments from both of you.

MGK, I can't remember back to my mid or late 30's. Too far back for me, but I believe those surges happen every so often. Can't say how often, but they can continue on ad infinitum. Case in point, still get them now! Hubby being gone so long doesn't help either. All I can say is GOOD LUCK and when you have the opportunity go for it.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 18:58

[quote="MyGirlKylie"]
cindigirl wrote:mygirl, I hope this isn't in poor taste but maybe you're lucky hubby is gone for a while, unless you plan on having more kids.

I went through hell and back trying to have a child and wont go through it again. We made sure of that when she was 6 mos old and he got the ol' Snippety Doo Da. Wink

I love your expressions. ROFL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:37

Boy, you gals are lucky. Always ROFL. I can manage the L, but if I got down on the floor, it would take me forever to get back up and it wouldn't be a pretty sight.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:45

patty, I don't know if you think it was my hubby that got the "Snippety Doo Da." No, that was mygirl's. I got my quote boxes screwed up again. You are always so deliciously honest and open. I love your personality.

And after ROFL it's hard for anybody to jump back up. Trust me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Fri 02 Sep 2011, 19:56

LoL, that's right, if you ROTFL usually you're clutching your stomach from laughing so hard. Makes it difficult for ya to jump right back up. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:00

No cindi, I know it was mygirl. We all have problems sometimes. I still can't open a chat. Get the hand, click and get a white page with disconnected on it. My fate is probably sealed.

It isn't that I can't get up fast, I just can't get up. If I get down on my knees for some reason, I have to crawl (in pain) till I get to some object that I can push myself up on, like a chair, sofa, and the like. I am a sight to see. I've gotten very ungainly in my old age.Razz Razz
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:07

Patty, if you want to get on chat there is a very swift and slippery hand that shows up in upper right corner of the bottom of the main page. If you can catch that hand, you're on. I don't think anybody is on there very often. Just the chat party the other night.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:14

I know, I just wanted to see if I could get on. I get the hand, I even talked to the hand. I click on join, and get told I'm disconnected. I know that already, I don't need COH to keep telling me that. I'm getting a complex. Afraid I'm going to start falling apart, you know, and arm here a hand there. Of course, that might cut down on the weight problem that way.

Wink Wink
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:24

pattygirl wrote:I know, I just wanted to see if I could get on. I get the hand, I even talked to the hand. I click on join, and get told I'm disconnected. I know that already, I don't need COH to keep telling me that.

You talked to the hand. I can imagine the words you used. AND you are probably one of the most loved posters on COH so there's no need to feel disconnected.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 02 Sep 2011, 21:06

@Patty - After it tells you that you're disconnected, kick it in the ... no just kidding... After it tells you you're disconnected, look at the top of the chat room. On that dark colored bar, I think, are two buttons that we cannot see. The first time I clicked on it that same message popped up so I moved to the right and clicked again and voila!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 02 Sep 2011, 21:52

Tried it, didn't work. Got a box in black bar. Clicked on it, nothing, nada, still disconnected. Dangblasted chat room. I give up before I lose a foot.

Had to change cuss word symbols to a word. Symbols were turned into and email address, don't know why!

Last edited by pattygirl on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 02:25; edited 1 time in total
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 02 Sep 2011, 21:54

Pattygirl don't feel alone same thing happens when I try nothing!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 02:21

Well, I guess when everyone else chats, we'll just have to discuss together in the threads. We'll chat that way. Okay.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 03 Sep 2011, 02:32

PG, it's a date, your my first in a long time so be gentle.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 03 Sep 2011, 19:34

So that's pretty much everyone voting for 'yes'? I'm wondering whether ths is one six foot pole or does everyone have to bring their own? Because if it's the latter I think we have enough to build a stockade!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 19:39

Katie

If we build a stockade, can we put George inside and keep him for ourselves? We'll let Einstein in, though as we wouldn't want either of them to be unhappy.

Lucy, promise I'll be gentle if you will too. Been a long time here also.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Sat 03 Sep 2011, 20:08

Katiedot wrote:So that's pretty much everyone voting for 'yes'? I'm wondering whether ths is one six foot pole or does everyone have to bring their own? Because if it's the latter I think we have enough to build a stockade!

LMAO @ bringing our own. I vote for bringing our own. Sharing our George touching poles would be unsanitary. Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 20:34

Hey, guess what. I tried to get onto chatroom again. It worked. Didn't know when Cinderella said go to right if left button doesn't work that she meant all the way right, to the right side of screen. I thought she meant that the right button was next to the left button.

Lucy, give it a try. In that black bar, all the way to the right side of screen. It worked, I feel so proud.Very Happy
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 03 Sep 2011, 22:39

PG, just tried it and a blue bar came on my screen then nothing, so I clicked on chatbox and it still says I'm disconnected.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 03 Sep 2011, 23:45

Lucy, when you go to bottom of home page where it says Chat Box, there is a long bar, mine is black. don't know what color yours is, go all the way over to right end of that bar. When your mouse riches the right spot, you should see a white rectangular box in bar. Click on box. I get dialogue saying I'm logged in. If I click it again, it logs me out. Click again, I'm logged in.

Don't know what else to tell you, but if you can't get into it, I promise I'll keep our date.Smile
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2