I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy's latest Tweet

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stacy's latest Tweet

Post by cindigirl on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 20:49

George really does bring out the best in his girls doesn't he? I thought Stacy was a nice girl for him in the beginning but she's gone bat sh*t on him with her crazy animal tweets. And, what the hell was she trying to prove with that gown hanging off her boobs? Maybe she's getting paid to be a boob tape tester. LOL
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:22

Where is the pussy?[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:30

Alot of hotels have revolving doors, anyone recognize the building's outside wall? Is that where George usually stays? Don't see a doorman, though. Thanks!

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:31

cindigirl wrote:And, what the hell was she trying to prove with that gown hanging off her boobs? Maybe she's getting paid to be a boob tape tester. LOL
lol! Wouldn't put it past her for trying!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:33

Don't think that's a hotel she's coming out of...looks like it's just the NBC building.

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by elymania on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:34

Yes i think nbc at rockefeller center! isn't it?

elymania
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:36

Thanks to you both!! I think Access Hollywood is NBC.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Thu 17 Nov 2011, 22:53

elymania wrote:Yes i think nbc at rockefeller center! isn't it?
yES . SHE IS THERE
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 00:04

sisieq wrote:
Don't know who's "team" leaked a story, but the original story was that they traveled in the same circles so knew each other for several years. Something like that. Christmas may have been a little head start, but I think EC knew they were not a couple then. Only guessing, but I truly doubt George expected her parents to be there in Cabo. Hasn't George, in the past, started "seeing" someone because the current seems to refuse to make an official breakup? It may not be right, but I don't call it "cheating".

They did meet each other at some pre-Oscar thing when she was on DWTS - when he apparently said to her that he thought she should win. Then of course there was the time she was on some carpet (not a red one as she is getting used to now, LOL!!) with her long-time boyfriend, and whether or not there were rumours swirling that George was getting engaged (?) but the stupid entertainment reporter asked her if she'd like an "engagement with George Clooney rumour" to start about her, and she said she'd love it. In front of the boyfriend she says this - WTF????????? And then last Christmas she was in Cabo and there was a pic with Cindy and I think Bar Rafael. Cindy was there with the family and George was there too with Canalis, but that doesn't mean that anything started then. Doesn't mean it didn't either. But when there were rumours of this "hook up" in July/August, there were lots of long-term George followers who kept on and on saying that it wasn't normal for him to move on to the next one so quickly. There might have been one-nighters, but not "official" g/f's STRAIGHT after Lisa, or Krista or Sarah. And I think we've seen, by way of no pics together and by the non-answer to cracy's tweet from Cindy, that cracy and Cindy are not bff's. If they were "tight" then I'm sure there'd have been bike-ride pics before this. So I doubt Cindy was "the same circles". But then of course, I doubt that George and cracy did travel in the same circles. Do D-listers travel in the same circles as A-listers? Via six degrees of separation maybe, but not zero or one degree of separation I'd wager.
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 00:12

I posted this in another thread, but here again...

Bengals at Ravens means the game will be in Baltimore, right?!
He won´t be there. After NY she will probably head to her hometown, go to the game and spend Thanksgiving with her family (without George)

But she will let us know.

I still think G and S started this summer.
Remember Elisabetta being in Ky while he was shooting IOM. That was in February/March.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 01:05

[quote="sadDonkey"]I posted this in another thread, but here again...

Bengals at Ravens means the game will be in Baltimore, right?!
He won´t be there. After NY she will probably head to her hometown, go to the game and spend Thanksgiving with her family (without George)

She has tweeted that she will be at the game and implied like they were going to view the game together on the video on the other thread. George has been a little unpredictable lately, especially when it comes to stacy, like he has lost his good sense or marbles. Maybe, he is going to the game and they will be in sky box. He could possibly sneak in and out of a back entrance somewhere. This could be a good time to meet her parents. I doubt they are celebrating thanksgiving together

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 05:47

Here we go again:

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
What are you looking at? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4 hours ago
OMG The dog looks like the one in Pari's avatar. cameraclick She just dressed it up.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 05:57

Agreed sadDonkey - they started in summer. Good point re Canalis being in Kentucky. I think George had enough work trying to get rid of her, without the extra work of cracy!

And lovelylois, he won't be at the football with her. Don't take any notice of what she says in an interview. Anyway didn't she say they'd be watching it - now THAT could very well be true. But she'll be in Baltimore, and he'll be in LA!!!!!!!

I wonder how many more animal pics she's gonna tweet before she realizes that no one is at all fooled. She posted the horse pic as a dig at Canalis, and when we all called her out on it SO quickly, she's tried, unsuccessfully, to cover it up. We weren't fooled then, we're not fooled now, and I don't think Canalis was or is either.
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she is looking good at the first time really normally nice like she is enjoying her time there !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:16

Of course she is enjoying herself. She is playing a video game and getting lot's of attention. And she is being paid for it.
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:29

Charley wrote:

I wonder how many more animal pics she's gonna tweet before she realizes that no one is at all fooled. She posted the horse pic as a dig at Canalis, and when we all called her out on it SO quickly, she's tried, unsuccessfully, to cover it up. We weren't fooled then, we're not fooled now, and I don't think Canalis was or is either.

You know Charley that she can tweet till the cows come home ( I love that saying) Smile but we will not be fooled by her (even if the cows come home) .

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:34

YUP... noticed he is a cutiepie too Zizi Very Happy hahahahhaa

Actually, I loved all of those animal pictures (by themselves I mean)... Whoooaaaa Stacy!!! GO GO GO... I want the picture of that "sleeping lazy lion" you facebooked about next... ;-) HAHAHAHHAHAHAAA...

Just funning Hug1
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 06:41

Ha Lolo... I think she looks real beautiful and lovely... in that set of pictures... all of the recent ones infact... I will go with believing that she is in love... and is happy... And I am glad for her... and wish her the very best as always... Smile
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 07:28

Cinderella wrote: ... Lolo, how can you believe this girl?

after what i see and reading in everyone analyzing i think for now i changing my mind about her and i think that her trying to profit money or fame from george but with that i think she is in love with clooney from her side maybe because "he can afford her things noone else can or he really pretty boy or sexy man in her eyes "i don't know why but i can see that she is smitten with him.the fake smile in most of recent pics developed to be more real wide smile from one ear to ear .all iam sure about clooney will break up with her eventually but if they gonna have nice time till it happend so what but i wish the little games from her and the crazy interviews from clooney would "get lost " i really would like to see less of both of it .

but i think now she is a player herself not what i first thought of her .and it take me usually not little time to judge someone , i did give his ex big time untill she said ppl &fans was jealous from her as clooney made her anything special and she wasn't one of the many ones for him from that moment i started to dislike her . stacy for now did not be rude and i tend to think the horse pic is related with canalis but canalis started to say things "the prince charming not happening , clooney is like a father LOL " things like that so she might have her reasons , i still need more to know stacy better before i really dislike her . but i agree with u girls about her actions .

Last edited by lolo on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 08:39; edited 2 times in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 07:32

Very nice note Lolo ... Hug1

Last edited by Pari on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 08:03; edited 1 time in total
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 07:35

merci pari .i love you and i love india BTW Hug1

Last edited by lolo on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 08:40; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 07:58

StacyKeibler Stacy Keibler
@
@ JimmyTraina Non si sa mai cosa vuoi ottenere con loro! Andando al gioco anche se Domenica, quindi sono davvero entusiasta che:)
16 ore fa Preferiti Retweet Risposta
Paparazzi know where you have to go on Sunday! This is an invitation for you
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by ladydi on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 08:21

lolo wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

she is looking good at the first time really normally nice like she is enjoying her time there !

Stacey does look nice in this photo but she looks much older than the rest of the group. She's wearing lots of makeup so it looks like another advertisement for her to tweet and get paid for.

ladydi
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 08:26

yeah i think so ladydi but she is working legal job , it's clooney fault to be in that kind of relationships and not stacy , she not the only who played that game . it's really hollyweird not hollywood i wouldn't like that for me .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 09:46

Charley wrote: They did meet each other at some pre-Oscar thing when she was on DWTS - when he apparently said to her that he thought she should win.
When I first saw Stacy she reminded me of that girl who sat next to Clooney at the academy awards to fill the seat. You could see only 3-4 sec. but I still remember it because he conversed with her so enthusiastically. It wasn´t 2010, which I have on my computer and checked. I don´t think it was 2008 when he was there with SL. So it can be only at the 78th academy awards. Which was in 2006 the same year Stacy was on DWTS. My intuition sucks but I dare to say the seat filler was Stacy.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:21

sadDonkey wrote:
Charley wrote: They did meet each other at some pre-Oscar thing when she was on DWTS - when he apparently said to her that he thought she should win.
When I first saw Stacy she reminded me of that girl who sat next to Clooney at the academy awards to fill the seat. You could see only 3-4 sec. but I still remember it because he conversed with her so enthusiastically. It wasn´t 2010, which I have on my computer and checked. I don´t think it was 2008 when he was there with SL. So it can be only at the 78th academy awards. Which was in 2006 the same year Stacy was on DWTS. My intuition sucks but I dare to say the seat filler was Stacy.

The only pre-Oscar party that they both went at that time was the "2006 Weinstein Company Pre-Oscar Party" : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Will try to find something from this party if I can.
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 10:41

Stacy was with her boyfriend at the time he may not off gone but she was with the same guy for over 5 years. They broke up last year. She actually seems to stay with someone for awhile but I don't think that will happen with George not if she really wants kids! I don't believe Stacy's claim that they were friends, she just isn't in his circle. Aquaintences but not a real type of friendship. Of course it makes a good story and doesn't make her look as bad being that they seemed to have gotten together within a couple of weeks of his split from Eli. I'm sure we will hear they are still friends when they split up.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 13:54

Looking at those pics, I think at that time she would have been a 34A. Now I'd say she's a 34C. Either it's implants, or she's really doing breast enhancement exercises big time. lol!
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 14:04

Breast enhancement exercises do not make that big of a difference! IMO
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 14:29

Cinderella wrote:Breast enhancement exercises do not make that big of a difference! IMO
It's impossible breast enhancement with the exercise, the breast is made by glands and fat, only the prosthetic make these miracles!
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 14:43

It was a joke lela! Didn't you see lol! sin? You need to stop taking things so seriously, really.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Fri 18 Nov 2011, 22:42

Oh a retweet. Looks like they knew it was George's dog.

CampCockerCamp Cocker
@StacyKeibler TY for loving Einstein so much!! Plz Tweet for our rescue to help us save more dogs like Einstein! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
1 hour ago Retweeted by StacyKeibler
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 01:08

Well she just tweeted a picture of Einstein taking a crap. Yep, girls got some class. She's a keeper. Rolling Eyes
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 01:22

I dont' think that's Einstein. If I had to guess, I would say that she took a picture of some random dog in Central Park.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 01:25

Einstein again

and

view from her room

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 01:48

Well if it's not Einstein it sure looks like him. But either way, I'm sorry, tweeting a picture of a dog going to the bathroom is just so......classless. George must either really like this one to let her get away with stuff like this.
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 01:51

m4rose wrote:Well if it's not Einstein it sure looks like him. But either way, I'm sorry, tweeting a picture of a dog going to the bathroom is just so......classless. George must either really like this one to let her get away with stuff like this.

I am confused, did i miss something. Is she in New York with George and Einstein? or Did she take Einstein to New York with her? Question

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 01:56

beato chi lo sa
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 02:07

Casey wrote:I dont' think that's Einstein. If I had to guess, I would say that she took a picture of some random dog in Central Park.
I am going to agree with you and even if it is Einstain who said that she took this picture in Central Park. Very often she tweets pics made in the past.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 02:46

She's in New York on her own - for this video gaming show job she got. Maybe she kidnapped Einstein and that's why she had such a BIG suitcase with her, LOL.

No, I'm with Casey on this - this is another dog she saw in Central Park.
IF (big IF) by some small chance it is Einstein it wasn't taken in New York. I reckon it would have been taken in Cabo when that tab rag said that she was "bonding with George's dog". But she's shot herself in the foot if it is, because there are three other people in the pic, proving that they weren't alone (on that supposed romantic trip).

No I think it's another dog completely and I think she's tweeted it to say "sh*t on you" to us because we called her out on the horse pic directed at/to Canalis. Or maybe it's straight to Canalis, because I think they're following each other's twitter accounts and whether she got the "dig" straight away or also reads here and was alerted to it, I think Canalis wouldn't be above calling her out on it too (in no uncertain or ladylike fashion). I think that there's not only a tit-for-tat going on between them, I bet there's a real spit-and-scratch going on as well because of the horse pic (that has been deleted - wonder why that would be when she's taken to tweeting all these other animal pics).

BTW - the pic of cracy and Einstein (by the pool) was NOT taken the day before it was posted. I reckon it was taken back in early August when that Splash video of cracy driving up George's driveway came out. Look carefully at that vid, and you can see a BLACK bra/BIKINI top underneath her lilac t-shirt. There is one particular part where she has her phone up to her ear and the whole of the left side of her body is in shade and you can see the BLACK underneath the t. It's not a shadow - you can't get a shadow when you, or a body-part is itself in shadow.
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 02:55

I completely agree with the sh.t on you part...Why would anyone show a picture of a dog sh.tting....Why hasn't she tweeted any more pics of her God child?
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:01

Charley just to let you know she did not take the horse pic - still there on twitter. She is not embarrassed by it.

What are you looking at? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
14 Nov via WhoSay

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:17

phys major wrote:I completely agree with the sh.t on you part...Why would anyone show a picture of a dog sh.tting....Why hasn't she tweeted any more pics of her God child?

Because it would mean that maybe " airhead " got something between her ears. That she finally got the message that she is not fooling anybody with her pics and comments. IMO, her brain is not proportional to her height.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:42

lovelylois wrote:Charley just to let you know she did not take the horse pic - still there on twitter. She is not embarrassed by it.

14 Nov via WhoSay

Well I sort-of stand corrected LL. Yes it's there now, but I'm sure it was gone for a while because there were a couple of us (maybe from another forum) looking for it. There were others of hers that disappeared for a bit and then were put back. I don't have a twitter a/c and so don't understand all it's ins and outs - is there a twitterer here who can enlighten us?

And if I'm completely wrong, then yes I do stand corrected. But does that make it better or worse that she's not embarrassed by it?????
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:43

No, it just shows her true colors.
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 03:49

zizi wrote:
phys major wrote:I completely agree with the sh.t on you part...Why would anyone show a picture of a dog sh.tting....Why hasn't she tweeted any more pics of her God child?

Because it would mean that maybe " airhead " got something between her ears. That she finally got the message that she is not fooling anybody with her pics and comments. IMO, her brain is not proportional to her height.

Maybe the child's mother doesn't want her baby's pics on a site that is mainly followed by cracy's horny male fans who are sometimes disgusting in their tweets/facebooks msgs to her?

Brain not proportional to her height - hahahahaha - great one zizi.

And yes m4rose - true colours are shining brightly, aren't they?
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 04:15

Charley wrote:
lovelylois wrote:Charley just to let you know she did not take the horse pic - still there on twitter. She is not embarrassed by it.

14 Nov via WhoSay

Well I sort-of stand corrected LL. Yes it's there now, but I'm sure it was gone for a while because there were a couple of us (maybe from another forum) looking for it. There were others of hers that disappeared for a bit and then were put back. I don't have a twitter a/c and so don't understand all it's ins and outs - is there a twitterer here who can enlighten us?

And if I'm completely wrong, then yes I do stand corrected. But does that make it better or worse that she's not embarrassed by it?????

Actually I meant nothing by it. Just wanted to let everybody know it is still there. Really no meaning behind it. Sometimes when people are playing around with their twitter accounts, especially with photos, they take down and put back pictures. : Smile

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 04:58

Not sure if it's Einstein he isn't exactly a unique breed and if she is in NY she could off seen a dog like him. Either way taking a picture of a dog about to do a poo is tasteless and annoying to the poor dog. It's just rude. Dex stands like that too and always looks away he doesn't like people looking. Or it could be from some visit to George's house and she thinks it's funny, which it isn't. Of course George likes potty humour so maybe they share the same sense of humour. I doubt Stacy has enough brains to work out others are on to her cryptic clues she probably thinks she has outwitted everyone. Nothing like a dumb person who thinks they are smart! George is just looking more and more foolish.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 05:14

stacy if u read here cut that stupid twitter habits ,and be nice clooney fans will love you more .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natascha on Sat 19 Nov 2011, 06:57

Just have to say: If she thinks that she has to do all those stupid tweets and pics aimed at us fans and Bette she can't be very confident in her "relationship" with George.
I mean, if everything in your relationship is fine, why bother about his ex or some other women who like him?
I would rather spend my time with my partner than with twitter.
Natascha
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum