I forgot my password

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy's latest Tweet

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stacy's latest Tweet

Post by lelacorb on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:26

Dexterdidit wrote:This makes George's whole line off I want my girlfriend to be the private part of my life then she releases are tweet in his private backyard with a dog he himself has never posed with. Stacy seems desperate that people believe they are a couple but you can't help but notice there is no George and when they are seen together he looks as happy with her as that poor dog does. What happened to watching the football? This does piss on Eli she wasn't allowed to tweet anything and here is Stacy tweeting pictures like this. So yes I think this is very tit for tat at the moment. Let's see what Eli does next. I thought it was getting cool in LA still bikini weather?
I do not think George has ever imposed to eliminate Ely twitter but she did after taking a shit about Aniston but he opened another account @ Eli-78 I think it was called. I do not think Elizabeth care what he does or says Stacy, she seems happy and smiling as she was seen not long ago, she started to make his life between parties, restaurants and shopping also accompanied by his latest conquest. Mechad is definitely his kind of man, and he must not hide, I always wondered how she could spend so much time locked in Laglio between parties and invitations spend days without leaving the house. It 's always been so paparazzi in the newspapers because he has always lived in the light of the sun without ever hiding, living life as he wanted.
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:54

lelacorb wrote:you have reason , she is in Laglio not in Los Angeles
@ lelacorb
George has a pool in L.A. and one in Laglio. The plain pool is in Laglio, the fancy one is in L.A. Laetval posted both pools in her comparison post. Stacy is lying next to his pool á la Hollywood.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 16:59

Is the dog real of just a cushion???!!! She'll wind it if she's not careful!! Suspect
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 17:40

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if that photo of her and the dog end up in People Mag or Us Magazine. It looks like one of the people magazine photos with a little blurb about how she is settling into George's Life and getting to know the dog.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 18:21

That's his pool all right. The color patterns on the stone around the hot tub/waterfall area is the same. The stone tiles in Stacy's pic look bigger because the pic was taken at closer range. The one with G is taken from a higher vantage point so the tiles would look smaller. Type of camera and length of lens would make a difference too.

As for the lighting being different, Stacy's pic was a snapshot and G's pic is a professional portrait. The lighting would look different due to time of day, different reflectors, and filters used to angle the sunlight for the most flattering portrait.

I did portrait photography for 3 years so I could analyze pics all day. LOL

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 18:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photo)
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 18:47

I think she's posing on the cement because she couldn't get the dog to sit with her. It's easier to pin him down on the ground and the dog looks like it's going to bolt as soon as she lets go ot it. Apparently Stacy and the canine don't have a good "relationship."

I hope the poor dog gets a percentage of the PR or tweet profits for posing with her. LOL
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:02

I have to just think he is testing her to see if she can keep from telling the world where she is at....She needs to keep the information comming so she can keep getting paid. The Paps do not seem to be that interested in them, so she has to use all her PR knowledge to make this work...You have got your work cut out for you with this one George....Good Luck!
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:16

I'm just impressed with the size of her ____________. You fill in the blank. Either the dating rules don't apply to her or she just feels they don't apply because she is BFFs with Cindy so she is safe. After all, she is very confident in herself.
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:29

Personally, I don’t care if those pictures were taken in Laglio or in LA. Just the fact that she puts them on internet makes me very confused about G.
OK, he does not tweet but he has his PR people, who are getting pay for keeping close tabs on her activities, which will have an impact on his reputation and public image. For sure they know about her tweets and fb, and he is well informed what is going on. This means that he approves. My question is what is the reason for this? For a guy who wants to keep his private life private. Officially he tries to keep himself (his name) distanced from all this, but he must think that his fans are really stupid and they will not see all those stories as a very weird behaviour on his part. If he is doing all this hoopla because of Eli, it is then even more confusing. Who is she as of today?? Just his ex. with a big mouth. But is she a really such a big threat to him that he must go through all these games??. Unless he knows, that she got something on him. Like, that he is a cheater and was fooling around with Stacy well before he ended his relationship with her. This will go against his principles. In one of his interviews about Descendants, when asked of his opinion regarding being unfaithful in real life, he said something like this: he is against it, he will never do it, and he wants to believe that nobody cheated on him. (Or something very close to it). So if he thinks that she can damage his image as an honest, nice guy and thinks that these childlike games will put Eli in her place, IMO he is wrong. She behaves like an idiot, but he has no reason to lower himself to her level. It also looks like his confidentiality contract with Eli (which I think he had) sucks due to his PR people, lawyers or whoever wrote it. One thing we can say, rumors seem to follow him everywhere. Whatever he does, he always has some sort of an intricate hidden agenda in mind. Last summer he broke up with Eli and he thought that he was in need of a suitable gf. to pacify his public. He saw perfect opportunity with Stacy, so he played Sir Galahad at the Red Carpets, and when she was glowing with champagne and gratitude, he took her to Cabo another “ major coup” for his record. Now we have all those tweets, his weird interview, pictures at the pool, etc. and again he coerced his way into ours minds. And again he is driving us crazy trying to second-guess him.

@ Watching
Quote/"Very set up picture though - George has deck chairs yet she is lying on the paving to work on her tan and that just happens to be where the dog is???/Unquote

Very good point.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:45

I personally like watching the finger nails? The 10th of November of some photos she had black nail polish on, know here supposedly the 13 of November no nail polish. Also why is it when she is with George no nail polish Betty was the same way? Does someone not like there womens nails painted?

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:47

Stacy seems to be a be a very jealous person...yes there are rumors all over Hollywood that they started a relationship in Dec..bff with Cindy no.

phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:48

cindigirl wrote:I think she's posing on the cement because she couldn't get the dog to sit with her. It's easier to pin him down on the ground
The above is just my personal opinion. The animal looks anything but comfortable with her.

Thanks zizi for your excellent post. George is taking us for a wild ride as always.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 19:51

Zizi. Applause and Give Flowers
All day long I waited for your comment. Very good thoughts very good questions and very good points

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 20:12

Thanks Cindi & SD.
Post by Henway Today at 7:45 pm
Quote/
"I personally like watching the finger nails? The 10th of November of some photos she had black nail polish on, know here supposedly the 13 of November no nail polish. Also why is it when she is with George no nail polish Betty was the same way? Does someone not like there womens nails painted?"/Unquote

Yeh, the don't want him to see his blood on their fingernails. You know, red nail polish for""fresh blood", dark one for " old dried blood"". IMO it is all about blood suckers Smile

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 20:15

re george taking stacy & dog pic - ARE YOU KIDDING??? Bricks

Thinking of george taking her pic and let her twitted it, better for him to open a twitter account and like that he can post himself the picture IF he takes picture of his girlfriends in his house, with his dog, friends...and so on.

And agree with zizi.
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 20:44

[quote="zizi"]Personally, I don’t care if those pictures were taken in Laglio or in LA. Just the fact that she puts them on internet makes me very confused about G.
OK, he does not tweet but he has his PR people, who are getting pay for keeping close tabs on her activities, which will have an impact on his reputation and public image. For sure they know about her tweets and fb, and he is well informed what is going on. This means that he approves. My question is what is the reason for this? For a guy who wants to keep his private life private. Officially he tries to keep himself (his name) distanced from all this, but he must think that his fans are really stupid and they will not see all those stories as a very weird behaviour on his part. If he is doing all this hoopla because of Eli, it is then even more confusing. Who is she as of today?? Just his ex. with a big mouth. But is she a really such a big threat to him that he must go through all these games??. Unless he knows, that she got something on him. Like, that he is a cheater and was fooling around with Stacy well before he ended his relationship with her. This will go against his principles. In one of his interviews about Descendants, when asked of his opinion regarding being unfaithful in real life, he said something like this: he is against it, he will never do it, and he wants to believe that nobody cheated on him. (Or something very close to it). So if he thinks that she can damage his image as an honest, nice guy and thinks that these childlike games will put Eli in her place, IMO he is wrong. She behaves like an idiot, but he has no reason to lower himself to her level. It also looks like his confidentiality contract with Eli (which I think he had) sucks due to his PR people, lawyers or whoever wrote it. One thing we can say, rumors seem to follow him everywhere. Whatever he does, he always has some sort of an intricate hidden agenda in mind. Last summer he broke up with Eli and he thought that he was in need of a suitable gf. to pacify his public. He saw perfect opportunity with Stacy, so he played Sir Galahad at the Red Carpets, and when she was glowing with champagne and gratitude, he took her to Cabo another “ major coup” for his record. Now we have all those tweets, his weird interview, pictures at the pool, etc. and again he coerced his way into ours minds. And again he is driving us crazy trying to second-guess him.

@ Watching
Quote/"Very set up picture though - George has deck chairs yet she is lying on the paving to work on her tan and that just happens to be where the dog is???/Unquote

Very good point.
[/quote
And if they were both jealous, he uses the dog who adopted together to make her jealous, but defends it with the press, she tells him that it is a great man but he speaks of the father / daughter, he has a GF who tries to imitate Ely in the clothes you choose even if they are suitable for you no, Ely takes off the ring that appears to him and gave him wearing the Omega watch, she has never worn watches. However, the most between the two seems to be happy and carefree Ely. What do you think?
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 20:49

George lets the girls do what ever they want in the begining than uses that as an excuse when he dumps them. He does have an agenda!
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 21:00

zizi what do you mean he took her to Cabo another Major Coup for his record?
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 21:03

hathaross wrote:

That dog must have seen a lot things lol!

how many of us 'd love to be in his place Love4

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 21:19

Hi Lolo, nice to see you again. You were MIA for few days Smile
I think almost all of us would love to take it's place. bounce

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 21:36

Whatever he does, he always has some sort of an intricate hidden agenda in mind.

or
as said
wants us to think like that
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 21:57

ok zizi but i don't appeciate MIA Oh puh-lease! i really was speaking about george 's dog who seen all the hot moments between GC and stacy .thanks zizi i am try to catch up !
the final word that pool in LA or in como ?
if they are in como it's getting the same script like his last ex had

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 21:59

Maybe he has no hidden agenda, maybe he doesn't mind all the publicity and is being encouraged by his own PR to use social media. Remember she has not tweeted about his family or friends and she has not displayed any photos of them that would hurt their privacy. It was just the dog.

That picture of her and the dog is on facebook and she has about 200 comments. Most of her fans think the dog is hers and they think she is in some sexy pose sitting by her pool. They are clueless whose pool and dog that belongs to.

Like I said before I think the relationship has gone on for quite awhile way before he broke up with E and I think that is why Stacy feels comfortable doing what ever she pleases.
If this was the beginning of their relationship she would not have balls to tweet that picture of her and Einstein. She would have to feel the situation out to see what was safe to tweet.

I think eventually she will get toooo comfortable and slip and tweet the wrong thing about him, friends or family.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 22:19

lovelylois wrote:
I think eventually she will get toooo comfortable and slip and tweet the wrong thing about him, friends or family.

Yeah Right
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 22:31

laetval wrote:Why George allows her to post a pic of HIS dog to the world?

If George really wanted to show or to introduce HIS dog to the world he would certainly do it via a press interview in a magazine (as he has already talked of his dog in recents interview) WITH pics of them. Not a pic of his conquest and HIS dog she posts in a social network he hates so much!!

She is IOM not really a smart girl!
How long do you think this pic will stay on her twitter until george realizes it?

IOM?

IMO...

tell us
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 23:09

lolo wrote:ok zizi but i don't appeciate MIA Oh puh-lease! i really was speaking about george 's dog who seen all the hot moments between GC and stacy .thanks zizi i am try to catch up !
the final word that pool in LA or in como ?
if they are in como it's getting the same script like his last ex had

Lolo I think you misunderstood my comment. I was trying to say: Missing in Action, which means that I did not see your posts in the last few days. That you were absent from the forum, and that we missed you. And I agreed with your post about his dog.LOL.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 23:15

MyGirlKylie wrote:
lovelylois wrote:

Yeah Right

Agree just waitting for the royal bomb to go off. Exploded

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 23:16

it's me wrote:
laetval wrote:

She is IOM not really a smart girl!
How long do you think this pic will stay on her twitter until george realizes it?

IOM?

IMO...

tell us

In a weird way she is smart or her PR is smart. IMO i think George put her up to it and it will be on twitter until she decides to take it down. I bet she hopes the gossip sites will pick up on the picture and post it, with some sort of comment. She had to pose and post her body with his dog, because they did not attend any Hollywood type parties or premieres this weekend and she needs to keep her name out there.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 23:22

isn't it tomorrow the Descendants premiere?
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 23:47

Or it could be George is past caring what Stacy does because he already knows she is on the way out. Stacy might be getting what she can while she can. It's his home in LA and his dog not hers so I would hope she asked first. For George this is sort of passive aggressive. Don't ask about my private life or girlfriend then let's her release a twit pic of her at his house clearly showing she is. In the end we all know this isn't going to last and Stacy will be stupid to hang around too long not if she really wants a family!
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Mon 14 Nov 2011, 23:58

We all know that Sunday at George's is BBQ, beer, sports and fun with plenty of folks around. Perhaps SK invited a couple of friends (with permission) and one of them took pic. Still doesn't prove hint. Laughing
Really didn't have much luck rooting for Bengals, George probably would rather have had her root for her Ravens. Of course, they both lost. Maybe Ravens were off their game because she wasn't pulling for them.
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 00:21

She must read COH, she took our constructive criticisms of her tweets and is quoting Abe Lincoln now cheers

@StacyKeibler
Stacy Keibler "Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." Abraham Lincoln
3 minutes ago via web
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 00:55

Yes it's his pool in LA and therefore why would it not be his dog? But, she can tweet till the cows come home about "lazy day with my guy", but that dog is not now, never has been and never will be, her guy! That dog is SOOOO not interested in her, which is just not how dogs act. If a dog likes you (and it doesn’t have to have known you for three years or two seconds) and you are that close and cuddling it, then you can't get it to sit like that. Unless of course George has trained Einstein to be a movie actor dog, and this is his audition!

Why is this happening, and why is it happening now? Who knows? Certainly not us. All we can do is speculate. And speculate we will. Till the cows come home. And to our heart’s content. And somewhere in that speculation some of us sometimes hit the truth. But will we ever know just where and when we get it right? Probably not. BUT - Dex you could well be right, that she's allowed to do this now because she's on her way out (whether she knows it or not, LOL).

Personally, I don't think and never have thought, that George and cracy have been "together" since December. I think that for whatever reason they "hooked up" in July/August. They’re not “together” now, they’re weren’t in Toronto, or NY, or Paris, or London or at the Hollywood Awards. If two people are “together” then they look it. You all know what I’m talking about. We all discussed how George had lost interest in Canalis in the last 12-18 months that they were together and it was evident in all the pics of them (how else were we to come to the conclusion if not by closely observing the pics?) and I see ABSOLUTELY no difference in these “beginning of the relationship” pics with cracy, and the “end of the relationship” pics with Canalis. With either George or cracy – she’s no more interested in him than he is in her.

As to the comments on cracy’s twitter and/or facebook pages about this latest twitpic – why on earth would the horny guys equate the pool or the dog with George? In my last post I said, “two birds with one stone approach”. Same rule applies - except it's three birds: she lets the horny guys see her in an itsy bitsy bikini (in which you can practically see straight to her ***) so they get their jollies; George’s fans and the paps recognize just where she is; AND so does Canalis. And so cracy has scored a point against Canalis – whereas last week it was Canalis who scored the point with her appearance (and subsequent publicity) at Greystone.
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 01:12

pattygirl wrote:We all know that Sunday at George's is BBQ, beer, sports and fun with plenty of folks around. Perhaps SK invited a couple of friends (with permission) and one of them took pic. Still doesn't prove hint. Laughing
Really didn't have much luck rooting for Bengals, George probably would rather have had her root for her Ravens. Of course, they both lost. Maybe Ravens were off their game because she wasn't pulling for them.

Oh but did you see the Bears play gosh what a good game! Smile (sorry off topic)

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 01:30

She sounds like a parrot, she should take a picture with it instead of his dog. Nothing is coming out of her own brain.
The best she can do is to repeat well known quotation by smart people. scratch

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 01:33

I think we can all agree that the countdown clock started ticking for SK the second the first pic of them together was posted. Hopefully she's smart enough to know that (I know, I know) considering his track record. I say enjoy the hell out of it...while you can. Wink
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 01:40

And so cracy has scored a point against Canalis – whereas last week it was Canalis who scored the point with her appearance (and subsequent publicity) at Greystone.

i don't think stacy was so much interested in being pap'd there it wouldn't be that hard to wear one of her short micro dresses to take some pics and every celebsite in the whole internet web would make GC'GF his head news but she try to have much stronger relationship with george instead of blowing the chance of it , i really think that she is into gc and smitten with him .

@ zizi thanks my dear next time i'll have my tea before log in here Give Flowers2

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 01:51

Two thoughts when having a re-look at the twitpic:

First - I may have agreed with others about her needing bangs to cover that high forehead, but now - ye Gods, she doesn't have a high forehead, she has a low crown!!! Her hair doesn't start till it's on a level with or even PAST her ears.

Second - she may have tweeted this pic on Sunday last, but that doesn't mean it was taken on Sunday last. Maybe it was taken on that day where we saw a vid of her driving up his driveway - that day was in the height of summer and bikini weather. I know it's still warm in LA now, but ??? And she conveniently didn't put a date on the twitpic (how appropriate I find that word) - maybe because that way she is not telling a lie. She didn't say it was TAKEN on Sunday last, but that is what everyone is thinking. It's the first rule in the second-hand car dealers book - take a truth, but tell it to your advantage ie only one lil ol' lady owner doesn't mean she was the one who drove it or that she drove it sedately!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Charley on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 04:01; edited 1 time in total
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 02:01

No problem Lolo, I know that you area very nice Lady Give Flowers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 02:12

Very good point Charley. She is trying very hard to be a private person Oi, you! but just can not help herself to let everybody know that she is the best from the rest. Time will tell.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 04:44

My first thought, what the hell has Einstein got his paw on(a snake) and is that his gum on the patio? Lucky dog, is he livin the life or what!
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 05:24

yeah , Einstein get to see Clooney in action ! lol

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 05:41

Conspiracy corner - I was thinking maybe all the twitter commentary is an intentional distraction and George is planning to have his neck / back surgery before the holidays. This way he is still getting his name about and no-one questions why he hasn’t been seen for a while because the gf is tweeting away and people assume all is well. And that way no-one is trying to get a picture of him in the hospital or writing stories about his medical situation. Then on the red carpet at the award shows, he can announce that it has already occurred and that he is no longer in pain and doing much better.

I know the assumptions was that he was going to have the surgery after awards season and that he pulled out of Man from UNCLE for the surgery but maybe that time is for recovery? What if all the attention that Stacy is drumming up about them being together on twitter, without actually using his name, is all on purpose. I mean, he would have to have signed off on the dog pic, if not the Mexico ones. Maybe this is his plan? And if that is the case, she will be around until after award season.

Surgery recovery would take a while and he could recoup whilst going to the occasional award show in the New Year. I think the last time he had surgery it took about six months (I think I read that somewhere but don;t hold me to it) to get back to 100%. I mean, if he has a planned Ireland bike ride in April, I would think that he would need to be recovered and in good physical health to be able to undertake it. So maybe????
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 05:49

Also, Stacy is hugging the dog in that picture. Is that the only type of contact she is allowed with a Clooney?
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 06:57

Probably!!! IMHO of course, LOL!!!!!
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 14:07

If this is his LA backyard, then does Einers have a doggy passport?? I would have thought to travel with a pet was a no-no for George? Can anyone shed any more light on the subject??
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 14:14

Why would it be a no-no, fluffy? I think most times when George re-locates from LA to Como or vice-versa, he travels by private jet (which I believe he hires BTW, as far as I know he doesn't own one) so taking Einstein would be easy.

Last edited by Charley on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 15:43; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 15:33

Thanks Charley, fair comment, just thought of the commercial aspect of flying! Can I come back as a Clooney dog please???!!
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 15:44

Get in line - behind me!!
Charley

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari on Tue 15 Nov 2011, 15:45

Oucha Ouch!!! Very Happy

================
The original post for which I was marked was this:
================
Oh please can somebody send him here... that dog Stacy is holding I mean... Gosh!!! He needs a good session of some jokering, some jumbling, some juggling, some piggying and some rules-breaking RIGHT AWAY!!! cheers ha ha a hah hahhaahh ahaha ha ahhaa OK... here is ONE BIG FAT HAPPY HUG before any of that Chunnu Munnn ... Oh saddy!!! (OUCH!!!) Sad
================
Realized that It will be wrong for me to leave this post here with the marking... and have the content deleted Smile Sorry... about the editing / re-editing part Very Happy

Last edited by Pari on Mon 05 Dec 2011, 18:17; edited 4 times in total
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum