Latest topics
Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy's latest Tweet

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stacy's latest Tweet

Post by watching on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 09:49

The band to me looks like one of those sports ipod holders that you wrap around your arm with velco. In the blown up picture in his left hand you can see the bottom of an ipod. Lots of joggers / people working out use them.

It looks like Sheraton Hacienda del Mar Golf & Spa Resort, Los Cabo

Still amazed that he appears to be on vacation with a woman without all the hangers on.

And if they are vacationing alone, is George the one taking the pictures of her on the golf course that she is loading to her twitter account? Or is it some resort flunky who is out there carrying her clubs for her.
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 10:10

It 'the same resort where he was last year with Ely, Cindy and Rande. No fancy eh George! Always the same places, the same things in Laglio or Cabo. George then carefully bored even Stacy!
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 12:54

The 50-year-old is also happy that Stacy is discrete about their relationship
Yeah..right.. she is very discrete.. (lol)
she virtually ordered the paps to Cabo with her tweets

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 13:20

If she's gonna tweet info that leads to Cabo so easily why bother trying out a new place to throw of paps! Guess they are more together than everyone thinks, hopes she's good company cause even bettabuns and him had more spark in photos of them when they first started dating.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 13:38

What a Surprise. She tweets about being in Cabo hint hint paps we are down here and they appear by Sunday night on the gossip sites. I am sure some of the paps are on speed dial. I also was wondering also about the tweet pictures ,did George take them and put her up to putting the photos on her twitter. In one of the articles either in Just Jared or Pop sugar they mention she likes to twitter her fans to let them know where she is in her travels. Maybe that is George's version of damage control. There must be some new rules or changed rules to the clooney dating book or he is so in love with her she can get away with much more than the others. Also, wow they are alone. Maybe all the guys had to work,

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 13:49

To me it does seem like tit for tat with betta/george a little PR/tabloids war going on. Lucky Stacy red carpets, travel, vacas , and George Clooney! Hope when it's over she has her life to go back to.
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 14:28

Delurking to comment and to thank Lucy because this is how I see it. It feels like someone reads these and other comments....it has been written that he is "never alone with her" so now he is....curious that it comes out right after the ex has a European blitz and the comments she made. Does anyone remember when he was filming in Hawaii and someone commented how there were no romantic walks along the beach? Presto a few days later there were photos (where he looked uncomfortable). It disappoints me that he plays games....it seems immature. I like his work ethic and his humanitarian efforts but this is getting old. If he wants his personal life to stay private then he needs to really keep it private.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 14:40

for me they are alone and rest time from all his travels and press conferences he done for the past two months that's good thing and i think that it's really not the pap's tricks he is alone with her u never see such thing with his ex in como or in cabo even when they were in his motorbike rande was most of the time with them ! that's step up and good thing maybe George start to grow up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 17:19

ok ,u can give me red marks as u may wish but that's WHAT REALLY HAPPENING ANYONE WHO THINK WOULD SEE WHAT I SAID sorry if truth can make someones not happy!!! thank you.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 17:31

lolo, don't apologize for expressing your opinion. You know that no matter what opinions are expressed, someone is always going to take exception to it. Your truth may not be someone else's truth, but you are entitled. Just let it go, or we're gonna end up in another one of those really "heated" debates and then no one wins, anyway.
Smile
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 17:51

Yes... and that someone that keeps giving red marks to anyone that has a different opinion should be on someone else forum and not on Georges... Give me a red mark because... frankly my dear I don't give a... hoot.
If George is happy to be with Stacy so be it, then... IMO I don't think he's ecstatic about being with Stacy... but I know for certain he's ecstatic about being away from that last "girl"!
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 18:34

Well Cindy, I just got back on line and I agree with your comment. George doesn't look happy in the Cabo pictures with Stacy. Or maybe he's just not happy with the paps presence? Think of it, he smiles a lot when he's on display re. premieres, press conferences. Other than that not so much.

Sorry about your red negative mark lolo but don't worry, you're entitled to your opinion.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 18:41

He could not smile because he saw the paparazzi, but no idea who invited them! It 'was Stacy, George woke up
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 18:41

I don't get this positive/negative thing with this site. I just gave you a plus mark, lolo. Why the hell not. Laughing
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 18:57

silly girl wrote:Does anyone remember when he was filming in Hawaii and someone commented how there were no romantic walks along the beach? Presto a few days later there were photos (where he looked uncomfortable).

I remember that Hawaii photo when he was filming The Descendents and he was walking with Eli on the beach in a butt baring bikini. He looked uncomfortable and smiling foolishly. IMO this was a PR photo and is the difference of when he's "posing" for photos and not.
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 19:21

Lolo don't get upset because you got red mark. Somebody disagrees with your comment, so what?? The truth is, that people have the option on this forum, made by Katiedot, they can put "+ or -" by your comment. Sometimes, I think it is better than what Pattygirl said :""we're gonna end up in another one of those really "heated" debates and then no one wins, anyway."". This is what makes this forum fair and special. Write what you think and other can agree or not, but don't get upset by them. Oho, Smile I can see red stripe by my comment. BTW ,I am not the one who give you "-". Give Flowers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 21:21

Ohh the mystery is getting better....!st old photos saying she is going out of town, than golf course tweets, now pictures of George looking sick and pissed, to me anywaY.. They seem to have as much chemistry as eli just before the end...
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey on Mon 07 Nov 2011, 22:03

silly girl I gave you a + because I agree with you and you derserve a fully green mark
lolo I also gave you a + to remove the red mark. But you need one more vote
zizi you write that you can see the red stripe. Here a green one from me Wink

I don´t like the negative, if you don´t like a post, then just ignore

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 00:21

I do think some forums are read because too many times people have said things and not much longer later it happens. The hand holding etc get's better. But these shots look so staged and Stacy told everyone she was in Cabo so there is no way this would come as a surprise to George. He should look happy he is in lovely place with a girl he is supposed to be all hot and heavy for. Yet they look more like friends meeting up and George looks pissed all the time. Stacy is loving it she gets the attention she wants and yes I think this has been done to try and prove how much a couple they are. It actually does the opposite!
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 00:34

I don't believe in re-inventing the wheel, so Yeah Right

Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 02:02

BTW, there are over 200 registered members. Anyone of the registered members who are just lurkers can make a + or - it doesn't have to be a poster.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 02:17

watching wrote:The band to me looks like one of those sports ipod holders that you wrap around your arm with velco. In the blown up picture in his left hand you can see the bottom of an ipod. Lots of joggers / people working out use them.
No, I think I got it - the black arm band is because he's in mourning for effin' up his life.

Still amazed that he appears to be on vacation with a woman without all the hangers on.
True, but look at how many times posters have questioned why he's never alone with a gf. Either that or Cracy threatened to give him a hammer lock (or whatever they're called).

And if they are vacationing alone, is George the one taking the pictures of her on the golf course that she is loading to her twitter account? Or is it some resort flunky who is out there carrying her clubs for her.
I'm going to guess its from the last Cabo trip. One of her followers tweeted her and asked if its your second shot why are you using a driver. George is an experienced golfer and I would think he would tell her the proper club to use. Unless, of course, those were staged photos, too. LOL!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 02:39

I have no idea if Cracy is getting paid for name dropping the cold stuff! But, found this interesting article over on CU -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Do Sacramentans shop for what celebrities are paid thousands to twitter?
Anne Hart, Sacramento Media & Culture Examiner

November 6, 2011

How much do celebrities get paid for one tweet with an endorsement of some brand or product? And how many Sacramento shoppers buy what celebrities are paid to tweet once about on Twitter? Would you like to get paid by marketing firms for one tweet about a product you bought and like--if you have many Twitter fans?

Celebrities with many fans are sometimes paid thousands of dollars for one 140-word or less tweet about a particular brand or item. The way you find out about how much celebrities get paid to tweet about a product is to check for the information at websites such as the research firms that deal in social media marketing. One social media research firm is eMarketer. Another site is Izea, a social media marketer. See, Social Media Marketing | IZEA.

Why do some celebrities get paid thousands of dollars for one tweet? Check out the November 3, 2011 Associated Press article by Christina Rexrode, Twitter changes business of celebrity endorsements - DailyFinance. The article explains how and why Rapper Snoop Dogg was paid to tweet on Twitter regarding an ad for the Toyota Sienna minivan. The article also explains how Actress Tori Spelling was paid to link to a website for rental cars. And reality TV star Khloe Kardashian was paid to tweet about a brand of jeans she wears.

The fact is celebrities get paid thousands of dollars to make one tweet. And once they've made a statement to their fans, that's the end of the tweet on that product. For example, Old Navy paid Kardashian to tweet about Old Navy jeans.

Various celebrities can earn sometimes $10,000 or more per post. But the stars have to mention various clothes, cars, gadgets, and movies in their tweet--depending upon what product and brand they're paid to tweet their recommendation about or mention of the product.

Full article at link

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 02:42

Of course we are only guessing, but there's a good chance she got paid, though maybe not that much. Why not just make a general comment instead of name dropping and using the @(their name) so it gets back to them. LOL, maybe she's looking to be hired.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 04:23

another profound tweet from stacy tonight

@TheDailyLove
Mastin Kipp Your Ego is not your Amigo... #TDL
3 hours ago via SocialOomph

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 04:48

I don’t get it?? What is the idea behind all these tweets. Can’t she use her own brain, and come up with something at least funny if not smart Question

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 05:34

zizi wrote:I don’t get it?? What is the idea behind all these tweets. Can’t she use her own brain, and come up with something at least funny if not smart Question

NO!

At least it certainly appears that way. Looking at her tweets from when she first "hooked up" with George, it doesn't look as though she's EVER had an original thought. Even the hooking up with George, now that I come to think of it, was suggested to her at some event a few years ago!!!!!!!!!! Conversation with her must be mind-blowing (cough, splutter, choke)......!!!!!!!!!!!!
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 05:46

thanks SD and sandwiches u are such sweet friends and thanks for cindigirl ,cinder ,pattygirl ,zizi and sisieq

but little correction i wasn't sorry for what i said Question i was sorry for that person for how he feels from my opinion it seems i just was pressing on his wounds and i better thank him i adore the red color A LOT ,i don't really think the red or the green marks would make such difference of what i say or i think .i don't care ..................love all of u thanks my friends for being so nice ,i had BBQ yesterday couldn't be any faster .i hope u have great day and George too
p.s all of u deserve (+)

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 05:53

Good for you Lolo. You have a lot of good comments. If somebody doesn't like it , so what???. tongue cheers

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 06:12

give me a big kiss zizi Hug1

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 12:39

Did anyone notice that after Stacy tweeted about taking ColdEzz (do I get paid now?), the next tweet was actually from ColdEzz? So I'm sure she got paid. Probably got paid for those paps pics at store and with bag of CE. In other words, everything is done for $$.
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 15:15

That's what I thought... it looked more like a commercial. Look at how the boxes inside the bag were strategically placed. Yep, the girls making money!
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 17:31

I read some where that Kim Kardashian makes $10,000 dollars every time she tweets about certain products that she endorses, but that was before her 72 days. I don't know what it is now.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 18:16

pattygirl wrote:In other words, everything is done for $$.

Exactamundo!

Yeah Right
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 19:39

On Stacy's other thread, Zizi quoted Stacy's recent tweet:
Your Ego is not your Amigo..
Hmmmm... that's a little odd because...
According to Freud, the ego is part of personality that mediates the demands of the id, the superego and reality. The ego prevents us from acting on our basic urges (created by the id), but also works to achieve a balance with our moral and idealistic standards (created by the superego). While the ego operates in both the preconscious and conscious, it's strong ties to the id means that it also operates in the unconscious.

The ego operates based on the reality principle, which works to satisfy the id's desires in a manner that is realistic and socially appropriate. For example, if a person cuts you off in traffic, the ego prevents you from chasing down the car and physically attacking the offending driver. The ego allows us to see that this response would be socially unacceptable, but it also allows us to know that there are other more appropriate means of venting our frustration. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just had to comment about this...
What do you think Stacy is trying to say?
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 20:36

Cinderella wrote:On Stacy's other thread, Zizi quoted Stacy's recent tweet:
Your Ego is not your Amigo..
Hmmmm... that's a little odd because...
According to Freud, the ego is part of personality that mediates the demands of the id, the superego and reality. The ego prevents us from acting on our basic urges (created by the id), but also works to achieve a balance with our moral and idealistic standards (created by the superego). While the ego operates in both the preconscious and conscious, it's strong ties to the id means that it also operates in the unconscious.

The ego operates based on the reality principle, which works to satisfy the id's desires in a manner that is realistic and socially appropriate. For example, if a person cuts you off in traffic, the ego prevents you from chasing down the car and physically attacking the offending driver. The ego allows us to see that this response would be socially unacceptable, but it also allows us to know that there are other more appropriate means of venting our frustration. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just had to comment about this...
What do you think Stacy is trying to say?
I think Stacy copy of the sentences but does not understand the meaning and does not know who Sigmund Freud!

lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 20:48

That tweet sounds like something clooney said to her....
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 20:55

Why would you say that, Phys Major?
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:07

Actually, she did a re-tweet. she must follow that page. LOL, I think she just likes it because it rhythms.

TheDailyLove Mastin Kipp
Your Ego is not your Amigo... #TDL
20 hours ago
Retweeted by @StacyKeibler

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:09

The phrase means: forget it yourself and sell your soul for a purpose
lelacorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:18

sisieq wrote:Actually, she did a re-tweet. she must follow that page. LOL, I think she just likes it because it rhythms.

TheDailyLove Mastin Kipp
Your Ego is not your Amigo... #TDL
20 hours ago
Retweeted by @StacyKeibler

Well... she should have done her research before re-tweeting... Shocked
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 21:21

Stacy did not even tweet the whole quote just part of it.
Here is the whole quote

@TheDailyLove
Mastin Kipp Your Ego is not your amigo. In the end, Love is your best friend. #TDL

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 22:14

In the end, Love is your best friend.

ecco! this is nice! Very Happy
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 22:46

can i just say that even if she have the best tweets to write still i never count twitter or face book that serious so what if she say the best wisdom of the day or she didn't . i agree most of her quotes are not that smart but why do you care that much , so what if george took the golf pics of her or he didn't what that suppose to mean ????? at least she is not making fun or act bad with any one why we should analyses the girl and put her under the microscope huh , what if george not in love with stacy but just like to be close with her and have nice time with her ,I AM NOT STACY KEIBLER FAN alright but u just want some tailor to make george clooney girlfriend ? and if he only wants to spend nice time with nice girl don't make it hard time to them .we don't own the man there might be a lot of girl better than Stacy and different from her but i think she is nice girl who seem to care about clooney or u would found her take off her clothes so every site make hit say look at clooney new girl .and their trip to capo is score "they seem to ignore all his ex kids games she is trying"

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 23:43

Hi Lolo… you know I love you and respect you as a lady, so please don’t get upset with me but...... Twitter is a public forum and when someone sends a tweet they usually expect it to be talked about… or they wouldn’t send it out. I wasn’t putting her down. Philosophy is very interesting to me. So… I first looked up Freud and what he said about the ego. Then I tried to figure out what Stacy was saying. As you know from her previous tweets she says things cryptically… I wondered what kind of cryptic message this tweet was about.
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 23:50

I'm not so sure Stacy is that deep a thinker. I think she is trying to sound smart it doesn't mean she actually understands or even thinks about what she tweets. Yes, she wants people to read them or else why bother posting them. besides breaking up all those ads she does. So the pap shot of her getting the Cold ezz was a set up, what a shock! I bet her price for twittering has gone up now she is with George too. But I don't think she is up on the high end of payments like the Kardashians etc.
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Tue 08 Nov 2011, 23:56

i agree with u cinder about twitter thing , i don't be upset from others who have different opinion and sure not you, but i was saying that we shouldn't be judgmental to some person based on his tweets only , but it's okay i am not twitter girl so .it might be just me, no problem .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by phys major on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 00:45

No reason Cinderella just sounded like something he might have said to be funny..I see I was wrong.
phys major

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 01:36

Hi Lolo, Smile I would agree with you if she would appear to be a nice girl and if she just wanted to have a nice time with him. Why not???. But just based on the pics from Cabo, not even one shows him relaxed with a smile on his face. (We just see the back of his head, or his profile with a kind of upset grim). I would love to see the smile which he has when he is with his parents, friends or even coworkers. All her tweets are for public, and I would say that now when she is with G. she should think twice before she make use of them. She is 32, should know better. A a lot of people will read them because of their relationship. And almost every one of them sounds like: her brain went for a holiday and never came back. All the adds which she now does, makes us believe that she uses this relationship for her personal benefits to the fullest. And this is why most of us do not consider her as a nice girl. Those $$$ signs are just to big to ignore. But there is one element to support your post is that G. is with her, so she must have ""something"" in her, besides the obvious, to keep his attention even for a short time. Sometimes I wonder if he got a sign on his forehead ""use me and abuse me"" which is visible just for his girlfriends. Give Flowers2

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" on Wed 09 Nov 2011, 03:47

Sometimes I wonder if he got a sign on his forehead ""use me and abuse me"" which is visible just for his girlfriends.

omg that so funny zizi .LOL
i think yes he is not flying in happiness with stacy but i need more time to see things like u see it girls u having many right points but time will tell !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum