George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George's new project The Department - a series
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 22:18 by party animal - not!

»  Back in the UK
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

» George and Amal in France with new St Bernard puppy
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptyMon 26 Feb 2024, 22:31 by Ida

» George on the Letterman Show
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptyWed 21 Feb 2024, 15:59 by LizzyNY

» George and Amal with a new puppy
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Feb 2024, 19:14 by benex

» Amal new book on freedom of speech released
George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Feb 2024, 18:49 by party animal - not!

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George's fans feelings about his girlfriends

+21
melbert
bellybaby
hathaross
watching
Vilma
Pari
lamby
maria4
MM
Lighterside
Dexterdidit
Charley
marina
sisieq
Ello
Henway
doris day
lelacorb
pattygirl
cindigirl
Katiedot
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 Empty Re: George's fans feelings about his girlfriends

Post by Guest Tue 30 Aug 2011, 14:28

LornaDoone wrote:I know it's SCARE-WEE

LornaDoone, I thought this part was really funny! Had me ROFLOL!! lol! Sorry, George... it was at your expense this time! You know I love ya man... and, no.. you can't have my last Bud! geek

Back to top Go down

George's fans feelings about his girlfriends - Page 3 Empty Re: George's fans feelings about his girlfriends

Post by Ello Wed 31 Aug 2011, 03:17

Yeah right on Lorna, although I don't really agree, or at least I think it's his business if five minutes is his perfect commitment term. Yes, I think it signals large scale insecurity, or narcissicism.

I don't think someone has to be perfect to be an authority on something they are clearly an authority on. George is an authority on Sudan, why would I withhold my support for that cause because I don't like his choice of girlfriend?

What troubles me is that he has no desire for conversation with the girls that he does keep around long enough to talk to. He is a man that likes intellectual stimulation. He is making very clear his view of the relative intellectual capacities of men and women and that is my business.
Ello
Ello
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3